Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
Remote, United States
About RelationEdge, a Rackspace Company
As a Platinum Salesforce Implementation Partner, RelationEdge is focused on implementing technology solutions that are simple to use and provide powerful information that drives our clients’ business. Our methodology is based on business process engineering and optimization, employing a Process First, Technology Second® approach to solving business problems. RelationEdge’s passion for helping clients better market, sell, and service their customers is essential and what has distinguished us from competitors.
RelationEdge is looking for a full-time Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to drive the recruiting efforts and overall growth of the company. As an in-house recruiter for RelationEdge, this person will be candidates’ first impression of RelationEdge so it’s important that this person is articulate and professional culture ambassador. RelationEdge is growing rapidly so we’re looking for someone who is a multitasking muse, who can diligently handle many things at once and enjoys having a full plate.
The Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner’s responsibilities will include but aren’t limited to the following:
- Heavy outbound recruiting for hard-to-fill roles leveraging LinkedIn Recruiter, including but not limited to an internal database, job boards, user groups, and referrals
- Partner with leadership on strategic hires and drive the interview process
- Actively target, pursue, interview, and close top-performing candidates for full-time consulting and leadership roles
- Build and maintain a network of active and passive candidates through proactive market research and ongoing relationship management
- Review resumes and LinkedIn profiles in order to qualify top talent
- Conduct all first-level interviews to screen for the role and cultural fit
- Educate, excite, and sell candidates on both the opportunity and the company
- Coordinate in-house interviews with hiring managers
- Prepare and extend offer letters and candidate salary negotiation
- Participate in special projects and recruiting initiatives
Required Skills & Experience
- Must have at least 8 years of professional recruiting experience, either agency or in-house/corporate
- Must have experience recruiting Salesforce.com professionals; for both functional and technical roles
- Thorough understanding of the recruiting process and the ability to juggle multiple high-priority openings
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized; doesn’t let anything fall through the cracks
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and has good time management skills
- Displays sound judgment and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Adaptable; can take direction and tasks from others, as well as be a self-starter and take initiative when needed
- Team player but also able to hunker down and work solo on requisitions and projects
- Proactive, not reactive
- Tech-savvy; experience with Jobvite and the Google Suite is a plus
We accelerate the value of the cloud during every phase of digital transformation. By managing apps, data, security and multiple clouds, we are the best choice to help customers get to the cloud, innovate with new technologies and maximize their IT investments. We have been honored by Fortune, Forbes, Glassdoor and others as one of the best places to work. Join us on our mission to build the world’s best technology services company.
More on Rackspace
Rackers aren’t all alike. We look different. We think uniquely. We are from many places and our beliefs & backgrounds vary. But, being a Racker — a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission – is what connects us all. Rackers are encouraged to bring their whole self to work every day, as we know that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers & communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.