Senior Talent Acquisition Partner (CX Design)
Are you someone who has success attracting and engaging amazing talent? Are you driven to provide a high touch candidate experience? Do you like data? We seek an experienced professional who is innovative, agile and willing to be connected across all areas of recruiting as we partner and drive Customer Talent Acquisition forward.
We are considering 100% remote, telecommute candidates based in the U.S
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-site organization
- Partner with hiring teams on sourcing and assessment strategy, leading intake, calibration and weekly recruitment update meetings
- Develop a solid pipeline of talent for a diverse and deep requisition workload, spanning various skillsets and competencies
- Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications
- Maintain solid and up-to-date pipeline, funnel and conversion metrics; provide a synthesis of open requisitions, including distance from goal and objective statuses (on/off track); candidate experience, including time between phases.
- Provide a brilliant experience for each candidate you engage with and positive leverage for each hiring team you collaborate with
- Assist on additional key recruitment initiatives (events, on-site campus treks, etc.)
The Walmart eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
We are looking for a smart, fun, and strategic Talent Partner to join our Talent Acquisition team in San Bruno, CA. In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to help shape sourcing and assessment strategies, technology and tools, and cutting-edge recruitment processes to identify and hire top-notch talent for business leaders tied directly to the Customer, focusing on US locations. Our primary clients are Customer Experience, Product Management & Design (UI/UX), Marketing and Customer Care.
- 5+ years of proven, progressive recruitment experience supporting customer facing hiring teams such as Product, UX Design Marketing, etc.
- Track record of success placing candidates at all experience levels
- Strong organization, written and verbal communication skills; good business acumen
- Experience with the end to end full-lifecycle recruitment processes
- Self-starter with ability to work autonomously and with commitment
- One team attitude, collaborative and supportive for Customer group success
- Passion for your work and data to drive towards excellence
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience