Senior Talent Acquisition Operations Specialist at US Foods
Sr. Talent Acquisition Operations Specialist (Virtual position)
- Virtual Position/US
- Full Time
- C: 10.21
Bring your passion for operational excellence, problem-solving and exceptional customer service experience to our Centralized Talent Acquisition Team! In this critical role, the Sr. Talent Acquisition Operations Specialist will support Talent Acquisition’s day-to-day operations, along with our continuous improvement initiatives (recruiting automation, technology implementation, Workday updates, etc.) and projects. You will investigate business problems, gather business requirements and use data to help inform solutions in partnership with the Talent Acquisition Leadership Team (TALT).
You will be accountable for gathering and organizing data and insights (internal and external) to better inform business solutions and support the team’s needs. You will be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in HR’s recruiting systems and processes to help inspire the design of effective practices that deliver the best candidate, hiring manager, and recruiter experiences.
This position is Virtual and can be located anywhere in the United States.
- Deliver standard and ad-hoc reports to TALT e.g. Average Time to Offer/Start, Hiring volumes, Source of Hire, Candidate Funnels, Open positions, Year over Year trending charts and insights, etc. Deliver data sets to internal partners for data visualization using Excel, Access and Tableau.
- Gather business requirements and develop action / project plans to support effective delivery of solutions e.g. new reports, new sourcing tools, process optimization to name a few.
- Develop and maintain standard business process documentation using Lucid, PowerPoint, etc.; Train to and reinforce our standards; Identify and leverage process data to evaluate process consistency and efficiency.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities through observations, feedback sessions and data evaluation. Advise on areas of opportunities and propose solutions e.g. streamlining processes or reporting. Own change communications and training for continuous improvement projects and initiatives.
- Build effective partnerships cross-functionally to seamlessly deliver on initiatives in continuous improvement; HR Technology, HR Operations, IT – Continuous Improvement, Field and Corporate HR, Indirect Spend/Procurement, Finance, etc.
- Support any and all operational responsibilities: Organizing and planning project meetings and strategy sessions including capturing outcomes and tracking actions items. Run team and or project meetings; develop agendas, manage expectations, and follow through. Schedule and support facilitation of vendor business reviews, strategy sessions and our vendor invoicing.
- Provide analytical support on projects and ad hoc requests to uncover key business challenges, trends, ROI/cost benefit, and data integrity opportunities
- Leverage Excel charting, Tableau and other software for data visualization e.g. monthly performance scorecards
- Stay abreast of recent developments in recruiting technology to help with the automation of recruiting processes like video interviewing, sourcing automation, interview scheduling automation
- Effectively develop actionable business insights and recommend courses of action based on analysis and, influence decision makers to take recommended actions.
- Bachelors’ Degree required
- Minimum five (5) years Talent Acquisition experience required; Must include full lifecycle recruiting and leveraging an ATS for these activities.
- Minimum 1-year experience with Workday reporting strongly preferred.
- Experience gathering requirements for and managing small projects and driving continuous
- improvement initiatives.
- Experience creating & running reports and analyzing data to provide insights that inform business decisions.
- Ability to exercise high emotional intelligence when faced with competing priorities, complex problems and ambiguity.
- Comfortable navigating a matrix and sometimes ambiguous landscape
- Experience with change management
- Ability to cultivate and manage cross-functional partnerships in a matrix environment.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills required; ability to prioritize and re-prioritize effectively while managing various tasks and responsibilities.
- Tech savvy with previous experience and working knowledge Microsoft Office Suite; 365 preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills; Setting up pivot tables, vlookups, filtering large data sets, pivot tables, conditional formatting, creating formulas and charting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of compliance requirements in Talent Acquisition – OFCCP, EEO etc.
- Strong influence capabilities in an indirect leadership role.
- Experience leading pilots and supporting implementations for technology solutions.
- Experience designing and delivering training.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!