Senior Stock Administrator at Confluent
Senior Stock Administrator
PEOPLE & TALENT – TOTAL REWARDS
- Dubbed an “open-source unicorn” by Forbes, Confluent is the fastest-growing enterprise subscription company our investors have ever seen.
- And how are we growing so fast? By pioneering a new technology category with an event streaming platform, which enables companies to leverage their data as a continually updating stream of events, not as static snapshots.
- This innovation has led Sequoia Capital, Benchmark, and Index Ventures to recently invest a combined $125 million in our Series D financing.
- Our product has been adopted by Fortune 100 customers across all industries, and we’re being led by the best in the space—our founders were the original creators of Apache Kafka®.
- We’re looking for talented and amazing team players who want to accelerate our growth while doing some of the best work of their careers.
- Join us as we build the next transformative technology platform!
About the Opportunity
- Confluent is looking for a Senior Stock Administrator to administer Confluent’s global equity programs.
- In this role, you will provide direct support to and partner with key stakeholders in our Finance, Legal and People teams.
- You will also be a key point of contact for employees and ensure they are well educated and informed about our equity program and processes.
- This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment where your work will have a direct impact on our employees.
This position reports directly to the Head of Global People Operations & Total Rewards and can be based anywhere within the US.
- Oversee global multinational equity programs and manage all day to day equity-related transactions, including processing awards, distribution of grant documentation, processing exercises and terminations
- Ensure accuracy, timeliness, and integrity of all equity data in our system of record. Develop, document and maintain controls/integrity of data and processes
- Reconcile equity award activity with the company records, the broker records and the transfer agent on an ongoing basis
- Collaborate with finance, tax and legal teams to provide equity reporting and ensure accounting, income, regulatory and tax compliance. Prepare and maintain capitalization table, stock ledger and certificates
- Keep abreast of global compliance issues, drive compliance initiatives and coordinate global tax compliance efforts in coordination with the Legal, HR and Tax departments.
- Collaborate and partner with Legal on the development and distribution of employee education/communication initiatives. Provide excellent customer service to internal business partners and fellow employees
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 8+ years experience as an in-house stock administrator
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) a must
- Experience managing an equity administration system, such as Shareworks, Schwab, Fidelity or Equity Edge Online both in private and public company settings
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain facts and answer questions in a clear, respectful and concise manner. Able to manage highly confidential information with professionalism and integrity
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to set priorities, handle multiple tasks and projects, track and follow up on projects
- Ability to work independently, shift focus, adapt to changing priorities, maintain patience in high-pressure situations and take initiative where appropriate. Strong customer service and comfortable in a fast paced environment Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, G-Suite and Microsoft Office
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!