Senior Staff App and Database Administrator at Equinix
Title: Senior Staff App and Database Administrator
Location: Remote, United States of America
- Maintain and support Siebel eCommunications (IP 15.6) and Siebel UCM (IP 16) applications. Providing 24/7 Production and DEV support;
- Perform operational tasks and activities (e.g. Monitoring log files, performance tuning, application monitoring and migration between environments.);
- Participate in meetings with cross-functional teams related to new software releases, system changes, product release, application testing and integration topics;
- Coordinate, lead and deliver on all tasks related to systems infrastructure design, installation configuration, administration, across all environments (Production and non-production);
- Performing code migrations and handling cutovers; and
- May travel to other Equinix offices in the United States for business. 10% of the time. Telecommuting is permitted.
Minimum Requirements: A Bachelors’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, or related field (or foreign equivalent) and five (5) years of experience in the job offered, or as Programmer Analyst, Application Consultant, Siebel Consultant, Software Engineer, or a related occupation.
In the alternative, we will accept a Masters degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, or related field (or foreign equivalent) and three (3) years of experience in the job offered, or as Programmer Analyst, Application Consultant, Siebel Consultant, Software Engineer, or a related occupation.
Must have at least three (3) years of knowledge and experience with the following:
- Siebel Customer Relationship Management;
- Software Testing;
- Siebel Tools; and
- Seibel Administration.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience.
U.S. ONLY – EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!