Senior Specialist, People Communications at Relativity
Senior Specialist, People Communications
- REMOTE UNITED STATES
- MARKETING – INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users to trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company’s history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries.
The Senior Specialist, People Communications will support the execution of a global People Communications strategy. The People Communications team supports the global employee experience by planning and delivering timely, relevant, and compelling content to help drive awareness, engagement, and a sense of connection to our company’s mission, vision, values, and culture. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a strong corporate, internal communications background looking to further advance their skills in support of a growing team with a bright forward trajectory.
This specific role will serve as a communications partner and advisor to key stakeholders within the organization, identifying and translating communications needs into creative, thoughtful, and innovative communications strategies and content that make an impact. The person in this role will also contribute to driving employee awareness and engagement by contributing compelling content to key companywide channels.
- Partner with key stakeholder groups within Relativity to advise, create and help execute area-level and broader companywide communications needs
- Earn trust with stakeholders, gaining their confidence to help better drive communications best practices, specific recommendations, and related action items
- Plan, develop and execute communication plans featuring thoughtful and customized tactics, grounded by a thoughtful content strategy, informed by best practices, and in line with broader People Communications strategy, company priorities, company culture, key initiatives, etc.
- Responsible to ensure business area communication is effectively represented in both department-level and companywide communications
- Ensure communication strategy and related tactics reflect a change management mindset, recognizing the impact of change on people at a team, department, or organizational level and compassion required in communication
- Develop integrated, multi-channel communications plans that meet stakeholder and business needs, while also engaging target audiences and employees at large
- Develop, edit and distribute clear, innovative, and compelling content across multiple channels as appropriate
- Regularly contribute to and help manage department-level content distribution across key channels, e.g., the company intranet, global newsletter, Slack, email, etc.
- Help establish and maintain meaningful metrics to track communication effectiveness; suggest and deploy related improvements as appropriate
- Help establish and maintain best practices, policies, procedures, and tools to improve team organization and effectiveness, e.g., editorial calendar, process documents, SLAs, etc.
- Support ad hoc projects as needed across the team and performs other duties as assigned
- 5+years experience in a communications or marketing role
- Significant corporate, internal communications experience, preferably at a global organization and engaging across multiple stakeholder groups
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and strong presentation skills
- Exceptional copywriting and editing skills, with the ability to articulate a clear point of view on complicated issues in clear, concise communications
- Exceptional listener with a knack for reading between the lines and anticipating needs
- Ability to translate complex business and stakeholder needs into effective narratives and messages for a variety of audiences
- Able to both seek out great stories and deliver them in innovative ways to engage global employees
- Demonstrated experience managing stakeholder relationships, adeptly navigating internal dynamics and cultural nuances
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work cross-functionally with diverse teams and levels of the organization, including some experience working with senior leaders
- Ability to lead multiple complex projects simultaneously, prioritizing as needed to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills, scheduling and tracking activities and deliverables with a focus on measurable results
- Comfortable working in a fast-pace environment with evolving priorities
- Familiarity with and preferably experience in change management philosophies and practices
- Intrinsically motivated and proactive
- Innovative, critical thinker with a growth mindset
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!