Remote, United States
Sprinklr’s mission is to help the world’s most valuable brands create happier customers. We do this with the world’s #1 social suite, which helps enterprises deliver memorable customer experiences with an integrated suite of Market Research, Customer Care, Social Media Management, and Social Advertising.
Headquartered in New York City with 1,400 employees in 24 offices, Sprinklr works with more than 1,500 of the world’s most valuable brands, including:, McDonald’s, Nike, Procter & Gamble, Samsung, Santander, Shell, and Visa. Sprinklr’s partners include Accenture, Deloitte, IBM, Microsoft, and SAP.
Bringing the brightest people on board is a core strategic driver of our growth. We have a high bar for talent. Values alignment is equally if not more important than skill set. Finding candidates with both a values and skills match will be the biggest challenge in this role. We’re looking to continually refine our sourcing process and strategy to have an impact on the candidate and hiring manager experience. This means a lot of experimentation and implementation of new tools, systems, and processes. As we grow, there will also be a need to implement programs that affect the way we find candidates.
What You Will Accomplish
- You will partner with recruiters, taking the lead in sourcing key hires
- Build a sourcing process and create an effective collaboration with the recruiting team to force our current top-priority searches.
- Use expertise to inform the team’s sourcing strategy and goals
- You will continuously design and implement an effective sourcing strategy based on an understanding of the market and each specific role.
- You will help lead projects and process improvement initiatives
Talents You Bring to the Team
- You embody our SprinklrWay
- You have solid experience (3+ years) as a Sourcer
- You can find unique and creative solutions to sourcing. Excellent understanding of different sourcing methods and knowledge of the technical part of the sourcing process is a must.
- You are a natural connector and able to build effective and trusting relationships.