Senior Software Engineer
Job Posting Location: Remote, United States
About Alert Logic
Alert Logic® seamlessly connects an award-winning security platform, cutting-edge threat intelligence, and expert defenders – to provide the best security and peace of mind for your business 24/7 – at a lower total cost than point solutions, SIEM tools, or traditional security outsourcing vendors. We offer a new approach to evolving threats, expanding compliance risks, and resource constraints — helping you get the right level of security and compliance coverage across any environment. That’s SIEMless Threat Management. Only from Alert Logic.
What You Will Do at Alert Logic
- Design, develop, test and deploy highly scalable, complex applications
- Work with our product, research and design teams to help prioritize and deliver features that directly help customers
- Enhance our Java-based SaaS platform and C#-based endpoint applications
This is your dream job if you have:
- At least 5-7 years of overall coding experience SaaS and native
- Expert level experience with at least two programming languages, e.g. Java, C#, Python
- Experience developing for Amazon Web Services SQS, SNS, S3, Lambda, etc.
- Demonstrated proficiency developing relational database backed applications, and optimizing SQL queries
- Rapidly adapted to new technologies and made impactful contributions on new teams
- Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical clients
- A willingness and ability to be a team player who can jump in and work on any level of the stack
- Complete comfort with Agile and automated continuous build, test, and deliver approaches
- The wherewithal to make suggestions on how we can be better and ensure that the best possible code is delivered
- Experience evaluating and selecting new frameworks and driving buy/build decisions
- Experience building automated test pipelines to support continuous delivery
- Experience with tools and frameworks like Docker, VMWare/ESXi, Kubernetes, jUnit, Guice, and dropWizard.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows APIs and Operating System concepts
- Experience building and working with distributed systems
Alert Logic is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Notice to recruitment agencies: Alert Logic does not accept unsolicited candidate resumes from recruiting agencies. We will not be liable for and will not pay placement fees for unsolicited resumes submitted to our jobs postings, employees or company locations.