Senior Software Engineer
Remote – US residency. C++. Medical Imaging. 5 years experience. Show us your code
Trice Imaging is looking for a talented, innovative Senior Software Engineer to join a small development team building a medical image management and communication system that runs in the cloud (AWS). The engineer hired for this position will develop and maintain our edge software which provides a secure and efficient communication in between our customers’ imaging devices and our cloud infrastructure. The development team is completely remote but based in the US. This position requires US residency.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, reliable, and maintainable headless agent software for Windows, OSX, and Linux.
- Same for iOS and Android.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Effectively and efficiently communicate with other team members, as well as other departments, on goals, use-cases, best practices, features, relevant standards, quality objectives.
- Ensure application scalability, security and performance.
You’ll be working on things like:
- Working with different medical imaging modalities for consumer display.
- Processing medical imaging modalities for compression, anonymization, and transmission to cloud storage services.
- Performance and Security optimizations.
- Experience with the C++ programming language, Windows, iOS, Android, and Linux.
- Skilled in developing portable cross-platform code with few platform dependencies.
- Experience with image processing and DICOM files.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent industry experience.
- 5+ years’ experience designing and developing enterprise grade software.
- 3+ years of team software development.
- Self starter, highly motivated and works with little or no supervision.