San Francisco Bay Area or remote (USA-only)
- Build and maintain core features for our network of websites.
- Ship your code quickly and get it in front of tens of millions of people.
- Contribute to all aspects of project lifecycle design development testing and deployment.
- Meet with stakeholders and contribute toward product decisions and iron out requirements.
- Help build out new websites as we expand our content to new categories and audience.
- Architect engineering solutions based on product requirements.
- Integrate new tech with current stack and improve development process.
- Help architect and develop the next generation of our platform which will leverage technologies like React.js, Redux, Webpack.
- 2-5+ years web development experience.
- Exposure to Django in either a professional or personal setting.
- MySQL, Redis, Celery, CSS, Django REST Framework, Backbone.js, Google BigQuery experience are plusses.
- Familiarity with unix and command line.
- Experience with start-ups and iterative project cycles, experience working on large-scale projects with millions of users or databases with large amounts of content.
- Flexibility working with small teams.