Position Title: Sr. Software Developer
Job ID #: 68171
Functional Area: Engineering
Facility: Work at Home
Relocation Provided: No
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: 5 – 7 Years
Travel Percent: 0
Lenovo Software is looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer
We’re building a conferencing service to power Lenovo’s current and future meeting and conferencing requirements and using technologies like NodeJS, Typescript, WebRTC, & AWS to accomplish this. (This position can be located anywhere in the United states based on a home office)
- Responsible for the development of technical specifications through analysis of functional and business requirements
- Contribute to the NodeJS & Typescript code, primarily the back-end, API, & SDK
- Help to define and document development standards
- Provide architectural oversight on the project
- Provide guidance and mentoring on technical issues
- Write documentation & tests for your own code
- Review, comment on, and reject/approve pull requests from other developers
- Participate in the daily standup, the weekly backlog grooming, and the bi-weekly planning
- Participate in technical discussions with the team
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of programming experience
- 3+ years of experience with AWS.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent self starter and ability to work remotely
- Knowledge of Typescript.
- Some familiarity with WebRTC preferred.
- Experience using Git & pull requests.
- Familiarity with Firestore/Firebase.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.