Senior Social Media Marketing Manager at LivePerson
Senior Social Media Marketing Manager
United States- Remote | Marketing & Comms
LivePerson (NASDAQ:LPSN) is a Conversational AI company creating digital experiences that are Curiously Human. Every person is unique, and our technology makes it possible for companies, including leading brands like HSBC, Orange, and GM Financial, to treat their audiences that way at scale. Nearly a billion conversational interactions are powered by our Conversational Cloud each month.
You’ll be successful at LivePerson if you are excited to build something from the ground up.
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused massive shifts in the way that consumers think about healthcare. Once willing to improve their daily routines and seek care from a doctor for every illness, ailment, or injury, patients have realized that healthcare can (and should) be delivered on their own terms, in the comfort of their own homes. In particular, testing – the entry point to understanding your health – has been revolutionized into a consumer-facing business. People have realized that they can cut out the overly-complex, expensive medical system by applying new delivery modalities for testing. By doing this, every person can understand what’s happening within their bodies and own their own health.
At its core, LivePerson is a business built on empowering consumers and helping them manage their most important intents. This is why LivePerson has teamed up with the owner of numerous healthcare diagnostics and clinical laboratory businesses to launch a digital, AI-powered joint venture to improve the testing space.
We’ll build the consumer marketplace for testing and screening services to shift care to the home, create standards that improve the experience, and bring resources directly to the consumer. Through the latest technology, clinical engines that identify a person’s likely testing needs, and simple tie-ins to clinical support, the new venture is poised to transform how every American receives diagnostic care.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to lead the growth of our startup business in the healthcare industry. The Senior Social Media Manager will be the keeper of our “digital doorstep” and make sure we’re reaching partners (consumers, ) in their digital lives. You have a understanding of marketing and who will help build and managing our community on new platforms, specifically Instagram, LinkedIn and TikTok. The Sr. Social Media Manager must be familiar with video content creation and distribution, including a emphasis on TikTok and short-form videos. You will play an important part in helping join our users as part of a community, sharing stories, tips, tricks and beyond. Also, you will work as part of a tight-knit Communications team, cross-promoting PR,, awards and other content on our owned channels.
Through collaboration, agency partnership, and management of inputs from team members, this organized, creative team member will help promote growth and engagement across our corporate social media channels and help foster employee advocacy.
We’re looking for a thoughtful, compassionate, and a social media marketing professional and a experience engaging with communities online and showcasing value through analytics. The new Social Media Marketing Manager will keep projects on track, and facilitate fresh content that helps engage conversation around stories and news that matters to the targeted audience. We are a growing team of communications and marketing professionals focused on challenging traditional thinking and contributing in a crucial way to the business of building a better internet.
You will report to the Senior Vice President, Brand Officer and will be based in the U.S. (remote).
- Use social media marketing tools to cultivate our brand across corporate profiles
- Work with outside agencies, Communications Team members, and other members of the company, to develop creative, on-target social media campaigns
- Monitor and engage with customers, employees, and developers through our social media accounts
- Identify strategic opportunities to enhance our voice and presence in necessary social media communities, contributing strategic input and recommendations for elevating executive and marketing content. Build cross-channel social strategy across Instagram, Tiktok, and LinkedIn
- Stay up-to-date on relevant social media trends for our market to enhance and adapt engagement and growth strategies
- Set goals and KPIs for and measure performance of social media activities and campaigns, communicating these results to Marketing organization, cross-functional stakeholders, and executive leadership
- Be passionate about community. You study it and are an active member of many communities.
- Manage community for our channel-specific audience across Instagram and TikTok
- Create original campaigns and community engagement programs for the targeted audience
- Work with our engineering,marketing and product teams to create audience insights based off engagement behavior, customer demographics and community feedback and create dynamic social campaigns that reflect and promote programs from across the company
- Ensure all community guidelines are maintained across all digital platforms
- Work with our leadership, marketing and product teams, to build the health care community from the ground up. Have an impact on all social product strategies.
- Work with content and design teams on brand marketing to grow social calendars
- Build customer loyalty on social media and use it to help with community building.
- You have built thriving communities from the ground up and can speak to the difficulties and strategies you employed.
- Qualitatively, and quantitatively evaluate social trends as they evolve
- Experiencere in reporting systems. You should understand social specific reporting systems. You should understand what kind of data is important, and when it is important (or not).
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing(social media manager), and building online communities, across Instagram, Tiktok and LinkedIn
- Demonstrated experience building and overseeing a company’s social presence from scratch
- Experience with video content made for social media; both strategy and implementation
- Experience and comfort working with data to tell stories
- Experience in B2B technology communications or marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or a related discipline
- Experience with social media management and analytics tools to report impact and value beyond numbers
- Experience in create and edit content at a basic level (at least) and guide creatives to accomplish your vision
- You are eager to use feedback, learn, and collaboratively in real-time, and work with internal and external stakeholders
- Strategic operational mindset, analyze, prioritize, plan, communicate, and implement
- Willingness to be flexible and move quickly in a dynamic start-up environment
- Health: medical, mental, dental, and vision
- Time away: vacation, dependent care, holidays, wellness days, and more
- Financial: 401K, ESPP, Basic life and AD&D insurance, long-term and short-term disability
- Family: parental leave, maternity support, fertility services
- Development: tuition reimbursement, native AI learning
- Additional: WFH support, 24/7 access to professional counselors, voluntary ins. coverage, exclusive perks and discounts
Why you’ll love working here:
Your entrepreneurial spirit will be supported. We love team members who chase down their big ideas, become experts, drive the last mile delivery,help colleagues, and own their work. These company values guide our continued, holistic growth as individuals, as teams, and as a global organization.
Belonging at LivePerson
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to make an impact and be their authentic selves. . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We are committed to the accessibility needs of applicants and employees. We provide reasonable accommodations to job applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should inform their recruiting contact upon initial connection.