Senior Social Media Manager at Dave, Inc.
Senior Social Media Manager
- UNITED STATES
- MARKETING – MARKETING
- FULL TIME EXEMPT
Dave is a banking app on a mission to create financial opportunity that advances America’s collective potential.
Dave’s financial tools, including its debit card and spending account, help its more than eight million customers bank, budget, avoid overdraft fees, find work and build credit.
Dave is a virtual-first company, which means there is no preference on where team members get their work done.
Employees are able to live anywhere in the United States, with the only exception of Hawaii for now.
For those who want to work in an office setting on a more regular basis, we will eventually open offices in Los Angeles and San Francisco.
- Dave is backed by Mark Cuban, Norwest Venture Partners, Section 32, and Financial Venture Studios, among many others.
- As the Sr. Social Media Manager, you’ll be responsible for leading strategy and execution for all social media channels.
- You will be responsible for making Dave famous on social media by creating provocative, engaging and compelling content.
- You will oversee audience growth and engagement, content strategy, partner with Dave’s community management team, and actively post content in support of Dave’s ambitious social media goals.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop long-term vision, goals, and strategy to grow Dave’s social media and cultivate community online.
- Schedule and publish content across all applicable social media channels.
- Conceptualize, plan, and deliver all social media content on all active channels, including a well-articulated approach for growing followers, engagement, and traffic.
- Execute monthly social media reporting on key metrics, including growth in followers, engagement, and traffic; share learnings and continuously optimize.
- Produce world-class, industry-leading financial literacy content that informs, educates, and inspires
- Collaborate with our Member Success team to ensure Dave is providing stellar customer service across all social media channels.
- Act as the voice of Dave through the day-to-day execution, content production, and moderation of the social media comments.
- Manage team of community moderators who respond to comments as “Dave”.
- Provide and identify opportunities in the social space to recommend test plans and trial new initiatives.
- Maintain and optimize social editorial calendar.
- Work with Content and Design teams for best execution on social content
What You’ll Need:
- 7+ years of experience running social media, digital or content strategy across multiple platforms, either agency or brand side (fintech experience a strong plus)
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, social audiences and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios with creativity
- Experience launching an organization’s presence on emerging platforms (e.g., TikTok) is a plus
- The ability to work independently, but thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Be a self-starter, with a deep passion for social media and visual storytelling, who is willing to take on any and all tasks associated with getting the job done
- Strategic and analytical mindset, comfortable using data to inform decisions but also highly creative and resourceful.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skillsAbility to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment and great attention to detail
Benefits & Perks
- Premium Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans
- Insurance premiums 100% covered for you and 80% for your dependents
- Company provided Basic Life and Short-Term Disability plans
- Competitive salary and equity compensation packages
- Voluntary Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability plans
- 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Generous and flexible PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Generous paid parental leave
- A collaborative environment with opportunities for learning and growth
- Virtual social events
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!