Senior Social Media Creator at Arena Group
Senior Social Media Creator
at The Arena Group
Job Title: Senior Social Media Creator
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Remote USA
We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Senior Social Media Creator to join the team at The Arena Group. As a Senior Social Media Creator, you will be front facing and play a key role in shaping the voice of the Arena Group on its social pages. Your main responsibility will be to be an on-camera presence to our brands by creating entertaining video content in front and behind the camera. You will be expected to ideate, develop, and execute social media strategies that drive engagement, grow our audience, and increase brand awareness. This position will report to the VP, Creator Talent Relations.
The Arena Group’s expected annualized base salary range for this position is currently $80,000 – $95,000. Actual salaries will vary based on multiple factors including, but not limited to location, education, experience and other factors permitted by law. The listed salary range is but one component of The Arena Group’s total compensation and benefits available to its employees.
Please note: due to the volume of applications we receive, only applicants selected for consideration will be contacted.
What You’ll DO:
- Help us stay on top of breaking news and trends in real time to help Arena brand(s) stay competitive.
- Ideate, film, edit, and star in social media-optimized videos that are tied to cultural moments
- Develop and execute evergreen social video strategies across multiple platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, etc.)
- Create, curate, and publish engaging content that resonates with the Arena Group’s target audience and grows Arena brand(s) social presence
- Foster relationships with other content Creators to collaborate and co-create content
- Come with recommendations on what content we need to create more/less of
- Collaborate with other departments to create shareable content
- Social Media Enthusiast: Display a passion for social media and content creators, actively participating in and understanding the online community.
- Creator Strategy: Demonstrate a deep understanding of creator strategy and assist in formulating plans to enhance brand visibility and engagement through Creator content.
- Data Analysis: Use data-driven insights to support trend predictions and identify patterns that can guide creator strategy decisions.
- Manage and respond to comments and direct messages in a timely and appropriate manner
- Work with other departments to integrate social media initiatives with overall marketing plans.
What You’ll BRING:
- Significant on-camera experience creating content in front of the lens
- Proven ability to ideate, build, and execute successful social media series and/or campaigns
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and their respective audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to create and curate engaging content
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to measure and analyze social media metrics
- Familiarity with social media management tools, such as Hootsuite, Sprout Social, or Buffer
- Proficient in Adobe suite, CapCut or other mobile-based video editing software
- Experience with social media advertising, including paid social campaigns, is a plus
Benefits At A Glance:
- Medical, Dental and, Vision Coverage
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K), with company match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Commuter Benefits
- Reimbursement for business cell phone use per company policy
- Employee Stock Option Plan (Publicly Traded Company – AREN)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- 12 Paid Holidays
The Arena Group (NYSE American: AREN) is an innovative technology platform and media company with a proven cutting-edge playbook that transforms media brands. Our unified technology platform empowers creators and publishers with tools to publish and monetize their content, while also leveraging quality journalism of anchor brands like Sports Illustrated, TheStreet, Parade, Men’s Journal, and HubPages to build their businesses. The company aggregates content across a diverse portfolio of over 265 brands, reaching over 100 million users monthly. Visit us at thearenagroup.net and discover how we are revolutionizing the world of digital media.
The Arena Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.