Senior Social Media Associate at Drift.com
Title: Senior Social Media Associate
- Location: United States
- Office: Boston, MA, Tampa, FL or Remote
Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
As the Senior Social Media Associate you will set and execute the strategy for our overall social media marketing efforts. In this role you will manage all of our social media channels in terms of posting and community management. You will work collaboratively with all teams at Drift to grow community engagement and brand awareness.
What You’ll Do as the Senior Social Media Associate:
- Track day-to-day content and engagement for social platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Use Drift’s social techstack to post content and report on performance (ie sprout, bambu, shield)
- Create compelling social media plans/programs that achieve goals (follower growth, engagement, sales/traffic)
- Benefit the organization’s goals of website traffic, brand awareness, lead generation, and more.
- Develop campaigns that align with the overall team’s integrated campaign objectives
- Monitor the company’s social media accounts and offer constructive, on brand, interaction with the community
- Lead company in employee advocacy efforts
- Learn the problems that Revenue Acceleration solves for Revenue teams and the history of Drift.
- Learn the tools needed to execute the social media role effectively.
- Learn how the marketing team operates and how the entire Drift team operates.
- Consistently post engaging and meaningful content.
- Set your quarterly goals based on past performance
- Develop social specific campaigns to help drive brand awareness.
What We’re Looking For
- 2-3 years of social media experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using social media analytics tools
- Someone collaborative and self-motivated
- Understanding of the algorithms of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube, and other social media channels is preferred
- Ability to manage a diverse portfolio of work and multi-task
- Great organizational skills and experience managing projects
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!