Senior Social Manager, Digital Media Activation at Real Chemistry
Senior Social Manager, Digital Media Activation
Remote – USA
It’s not every day we have a chance to make the world a healthier place—but here, it’s our way of life. Idealistic? Maybe. Deeply pragmatic? Always. Real Chemistry is a global health innovation company that has carved out its space at the intersection between healthcare, marketing and communications, tech, and the people at the heart of it all. It’s with a great sense of purpose that we work together with brave health and wellness companies to create and inspire healthier, happier, and longer lives. It’s our passion. And if you’re still reading, we’re guessing it might be yours too. We are looking to add to our alchemic mix of more than 2,000 talented professionals. At Real Chemistry, we don’t just wish the world was healthier. We leverage tech, data and creativity to make it so. You in?
Real Chemistry is looking for a Senior Manager, (Paid Social Media Activation) to join our growing team! This role is responsible for social campaign paid planning, strategy, execution, implementation, and delivery to meet client objectives. You’ll be the day-to-day partner to planning & account teams and will use your knowledge of paid social media to support strategy development and delivery. You will activate omni-channel, digital first marketing and advertising campaigns for our clients, using your capabilities in leading programmatic media, dynamic ad creative, personalization, and integrated digital media programs.
Who’ll Love This Job:
- A builder – who can see where the puck needs to go, and lay the framework for implementation, guiding delivery and client expectations too. You look beyond the foundation to connect dots for program optimization!
- A rising omnichannel guru – who has formed a good understanding of performance marketing, and wants to continue to delve deeper into handling all media practices (paid search, OLV/CTV, display, social, audio) and who understands personalization and stays ahead of trends and tech within digital industry.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with internal team and client peers to support strategic solutions that respond to business and communications challenges with healthcare professionals, patients, and caregivers
- Act as day-to-day social media lead across several healthcare accounts, but part of an integrated team.
- Responsible for the execution of social media campaign planning, setup, creation, QA, optimization and management, playing a central role in ensuring that strategic recommendations, deliverables, and execution of paid media surpass client expectations
- Cultivate and maintain in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and trends to guide account teams and help Real Chemistry continue to be a leader in the space
- Create thoughtful, clear, concise decks that translate business objectives and strategies into tangible media plans that achieve business goals
- Provide counsel and guidance internally and with clients on guiding creative and placement optimizations as well as ideal practices for incorporating paid social into an overall social strategy.
- Provide strong input on key performance indicators for program success and performance data, partnering with analytics teams on building measurement approaches that deliver on these metrics and goals
- Demonstrate a passion for healthcare, digital and communications to help spot opportunities for the client to achieve greater success for their business and brand, reach a broader audience and use all the tools at their disposal
- Support sales teams and business development opportunities by partnering on pitches, gathering research or intelligence, and delivering timely feedback on proposals that include paid media
- Lead RFP/RFI with vendors and in support of business development opportunities to drive growth
- Run multiple client engagements of varying sizes in a fast-paced environment, within the health/wellness/pharma industry and be part of an internal ecosystem that provides clients with digital expertise and innovation
- Work to ensure smooth orchestration of activities across client and ability to set-up, implement and activate media while collaborating with media ops and trafficking teams
- Provide proactive recommendations on research findings, campaign results, industry trends and innovation, competitive pressures to keep clients informed and lead programs upon ideal practices of programmatic media
- Serve as the first line escalation point for execution and project challenges, applying technical and influence skills to problem solve and keep projects on-time and on-budget
- Lead tactical planning and in-platform execution in a timely fashion and handle requests promptly to keep campaign activation and execution agile, forward-thinking and fast
- Trouble shoot, in partnership with ops and analytics teams, to test and QA campaigns and reporting
- Lead campaigns across various platforms and show eagerness to learn new platforms (IE: The Trade Desk, Deep Intent, PulsePoint, Facebook, etc.)
- Ability to understand important metrics and apply data and analytics to advise trading strategies and campaign management approach
- Build close partnerships with media partners and understand the ecosystem from demand, supply, verification, measurement etc.
What You Should Have:
- 1-3 years of experience managing programmatic media and being a hands-on trader, managing a client’s performance marketing/advertising-driven activities across display, video, social or search preference for experience in pharma/healthcare industry, but not required
- Solid understanding of platforms and data used to support and measure the overall performance of the campaign
- Proficiency with social media buying platforms: Meta Business Manager, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, etc. Meta Blueprint, Twitter Flight School and Google Certifications a plus
- Display an in-depth understanding of the functionality, strategies behind social media driven campaigns and ideal practices of all major social platforms
- Experience preferred with Martech platforms such as Veeva, Salesforce, and/or Adobe/Marketo and measurement tools such as Domo and Tableau.
- Outstanding project management skills: demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, prioritize and manage detailed budgets
- Ability to work well under pressure and to build relationships with internal teams
- Work related diversity, equity and inclusion involvement a plus
- An understanding of how to offset the pressure associated with tight deadlines and quick turnaround times, and remain a solutions oriented partner
- The knowhow to think strategically about problems and offer recommendations to relevant parties as to how best avoid setbacks and snags
- The ability to timely complete client deliverables with a sense of client service orientation
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal including ability to connect with managers and clients when challenges arise
Real Chemistry is currently operating with a flexible, hybrid approach and giving our teams the ability to operate in the way that works best for them – at home, in office or a mix. * We trust our people to decide what works best for them, working together with their teams and leaders to support our customers and make the world a healthier place. This policy will continue to be evaluated and may change in the future as we seek to ensure our people stay inspired, engaged, and motivated to do their best work.
*All employees who work in a Real Chemistry office, travel for business, or attend a Real Chemistry sponsored event must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Employees who qualify for a religious or medical exemption to receiving a COVID-19 vaccine are advised to work with our People team for accommodation.
Real Chemistry offers a fully comprehensive benefit program including flexible PTO, expanded paid leave and return to work programs for new parents, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include a 401(k) match, mental health counseling, an annual wellness stipend, pet insurance, student loan repayment and other financial benefits such as life and disability insurance. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: http://www.realchemistry.com/