Senior Sitecore Developer-Remote Potential
Location: Sylvania, OH
Type: Direct Hire
Salary: $95,000 – $105,000/year
Sitecore Software Developer (on-site preference, potential for remote and salary flexibility for right candidate)
One career opportunity with a choice of regional locations to work out of for this on-site role at a great company – very much into a healthy workplace, terrific and unique benefits with a culture that allows for participation in all stages of the development from defining the project to design to implementation, debugging, and testing. You will deploy the application across multiple systems in a fast-paced project applying an agile development schedule.
If you are comfortable being in the thick of things working with developers, project leads and project stakeholders to understand and resolve issues and clarify requirements this is a great opportunity. Expect to respond to production issues conducting root cause analysis and identifying the underlying issue.
Compensation will vary depending upon the work location you choose. Generous benefits and time-off days, medical, vision, dental, 401k, flex spending account and more.
- 5+ years of experience developing on the Sitecore platform (working knowledge of Sitecore 9.0 preferred; Sitecore 8.2+ required)
- 5+ years of experience designing and developing software using C# and ASP.NET MVC
- 2+ years as a team lead with excellent communication skills and proven ability to mentor/coach fellow developers regarding best practices
- Experience building, inspecting, and managing deployments using Azure DevOps
- Experience using Glass, Synthesis, or another ORM Mapper/Wrapper for Sitecore, Experience using TDS and/or Unicorn for tracking Sitecore item changes
- Experience with: Object-oriented programming and computer science foundations
- Software security best practices
- .Net Framework, Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET, WCF, Web API/REST Services.
- Current Web UI frameworks such as Bootstrap and Foundation
- Relational database design and development
- Agile methodologies and tools, unit testing, content management systems
- Experience w/ the following is a plus: Azure PaaS, Helix, Sitecore certification
- BS Computer Science or equivalent experience preferred