Sr. ServiceNow Technical Consultant – Remote
Acorio is looking for a Sr. ServiceNow Technical Consultant who is passionate about the platform and wants to push the boundaries of the product suite every day. You’ll be surrounded by and learn from some of the top ServiceNow talent in the industry, all while working on a variety of challenging customer solutions in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
Acorio is a top cloud consultancy focused on the ServiceNow enterprise cloud platform. We deliver large-scale Enterprise Service Management transformation projects to the Fortune 1,000. We offer Big Five credibility with start -up agility, innovation and a relentless focus on customer excellence, and through direct customer feedback we are one of the highest rated companies in our industry. We’re laser focused on keeping that leadership position as we grow, and this position will play an important role in continuing Acorio’s success in exceptional customer delivery
Why we think this position is great:
As a Sr. ServiceNow Technical Consultant within Acorio you will have direct access to some of the most accomplished individuals within the Service Now eco-system. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of implementations, integrations, and upgrades within some of the top Enterprise companies in the US.
Acorio is one of the fastest growing consultancies in the eco-system, and our commitment to learning and development give the Sr. ServiceNow Technical Consultant a unique opportunity to growth with individualized road-maps and training to help elevate you to the future you want.
A day in the life:
- Participate in all technical aspects of delivering complex customer solutions on the ServiceNow platform.
- Advise clients on best practice within the ServiceNow platform to create lasting value and enhanced experiences.
- Collaborate effectively with virtual team members to achieve project goals and produce a variety of high-quality deliverables.
- Contribute on multiple Agile engagements, utilizing the Acorio methodology and tools to enhance project efficiency.
- Demonstrate flexibility by delivering on a variety of project roles; including documentation, testing, and training.
- Innovate and identify solutions that can be reused on future engagements.
- Proactively keep ServiceNow skills current and contribute to Acorio thought leadership.
What you bring:
- 3-5 years of experience with ServiceNow and have a comprehensive understanding of the ServiceNow enterprise product suite (including core process areas in ITSM, plus others such as ITOM, HR, CSM, UX, ITAM, ITBM)
- Broad experience implementing the following Core Process Areas: Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalog, Request, CMDB, Knowledge
- 2+ additional process areas outside of Core, at least one process area outside of IT (HR, GRC, Finance Mgmt, Facilities, etc.)
- Experience in one or more of the following a plus: Orchestration, Integrations, Service Portal (UX Design)
- Experience working with Agile teams, methodologies, and tools in a virtual environment.
- A passion for advising and guiding customers on how to get the most out of the product and for learning the latest product features.
- A love of working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment with smart and fun people.
- Multiple ServiceNow certifications, professional services experience (ServiceNow Certified Application Developer, ServiceNow Certified System Administrator, ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist)
Great pay package with equity! Unlimited vacation and a whole array of top notch benefits and an award-winning culture
If this sounds like you, we’d love to connect and tell you more. Check us out!
Acorio is an Equal Opportunity Employer