Senior Security Analyst at Taos Mountain LLC
Title: Senior Security Analyst
Location: United States
NO THIRD-PARTY VENDORS
Taos is immediately hiring a Sr. Security Analyst to work with a cutting-edge US-based videoconferencing solutions company. This role will remain 100% remote following the end of current COVID-19 conditions.
Who you are:
You’re a seasoned, versatile security expert who is passionate about implementing, enhancing and managing security technologies, techniques and procedures that support our client’s mission to identify and protect IT assets, detect security incidents, and rapidly respond and recover.
What you’ll be doing:
- Establishing, enhancing and monitoring controls supporting the security, governance, risk and compliance objectives for our client’s internal IT systems and services
- Assisting internal business partners to develop and manage effective controls aligned with NIST CSF/ NIST-800, FedRAMP, HiTRUST / HIPAA, ISO27k, TRUSTe, PCI and other relevant standards
- Collaborating with many other teams as well as customers, vendor partners, auditors, regulators and other stakeholders
- Implementing, enhancing and managing security technologies, techniques and procedures that support the mission to identify and IT assets, detect security incidents, and rapidly respond and recover
- Documenting security tools and systems, training internal Security Operations staff on tool use, and supporting the SecOps staff in their day-to-day security mission
- Developing and publishing metrics and dashboards demonstrating security posture, incident and event activity
What you’ll bring with you:
- 5 or more years’ experience in cybersecurity, with at least 3 years specifically in an enterprise security management role
- Bachelor’s degree in IT Security, Computer Science, or equivalent; or an additional 4 years of relevant IT experience
- Demonstrated advanced technical knowledge and experience in data, application, systems and network security concepts and the tools used to identify and protect IT assets, detect security events, and respond and recover from security incidents
- Knowledge and skills managing security of PC, Mac and Linux platforms in a physical, virtual or public cloud environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills necessary to effectively collaborate with peers, and to present and explain highly technical information to stakeholders who may have limited technical knowledge
- Prior experience analyzing requirements and implementing controls aligned with NIST-800, FedRAMP, HiTRUST, ISO27k, TRUSTe, PCI standards is highly desirable
- Self-starter who can work independently
- Strong problem solver
Who is Taos?
Taos is a comprehensive technology services company that simplifies today’s complex digital landscape by providing both strategic and technical guidance while implementing transformative solutions. As part of the nation’s technology landscape since 1989, we offer opportunities that will allow you to achieve your career goals and objectives.
We’re changing the face of some of the most innovative companies with our diverse solution offerings, exceptional talent, and thought leadership. Our clients look to us first for advice, insight, and support, driving us to relentlessly focus on customer success.
Let’s talk about us:
Some IT professionals watch their careers shoot straight up. Others spend years at one company after another struggling to get noticed and stay on top of developing technologies. If you are looking for a place that puts employees first while staying on the cutting-edge of technology, come to Taos. We’ll immerse you in multiple environments, give you access to the collaboration of a strong technical community, and expose you to innovation as it happens in real-time. With unparalleled adaptability, you have the opportunity to leverage Taos as an employer to be successful.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, 401k, paid vacation, sick time and holiday pay, plus loads of free training (Puppet, Chef, Nagios, LAMP Stack, PMP, ITIL, Python, etc.)!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!