Senior Salesforce Developer at Radformation
Senior Salesforce Developer
Radformation specializes in Radiation Oncology Cancer treatment software. Our solutions will save cancer clinics time, eliminate planning errors, and enable them to design the optimal treatment for their patients.
Radformation is seeking a self-motivated salesforce developer to join an innovative team. This role is ideal for someone who is interested in impacting cancer patients throughout the world. The Salesforce developer will support internal business operations, enhance the automation of processes and manage the integration of our various business systems to our Salesforce environment. This position will define standards and best practices, design solutions while owning the engineering, testing, release, and support of applications. The ideal candidate is passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail oriented, has excellent problem solving abilities and enjoys working on complex business problems. Your development and leadership skills will play an integral role as we grow current and new products for cancer centers.
Education and Experience
- BS in related field and at least 5+ years experience
- Ownership of key technical aspects of the Salesforce platform, including custom development, with a bias toward using native functionality and Lightning components.
- Work with Apex code, Visualforce pages, Lightning components and other technologies to build simple and scalable solutions that support business requirements.
- Own and maintain the data modelling and data transformation logic using ETL tools to support data workflows across integrated business systems
- Integrate Salesforce with other applications using REST, BULK and Streaming APIs
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
- Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components
- Salesforce reporting and dashboards
- Marketing analytics setup and integration via Pardot, Marketo, or similar software
- Website integration via REST API
- Google Sheet integration via App Script
- Google Cloud Platform
- Support integration via Freshdesk
- ASP.NET Core
- Experience with HIPAA Regulations in Software Implementations
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!