Sr. Salesforce.com Developer
Job Location(s)US-NY-Painted Post
Job ID 2019-30641
Category Software Engineering
Position Type: Contract (Full-Time)
# of Openings 1
Title: Sr. Salesforce.com Developer
Location: NY / Tewksbury, MA / Charlotte, NC / Remote
Company’s IT Commercial DevOps team has a need for a Sr. Salesforce.com Developer. This role will be an individual contributor responsible for partnering with IT Salesforce.com Product Owner to deliver solutions on the Salesforce.com platform. The candidate will work closely with the Commercial DevOps manager, and partner with internal Technical Leaders in Salesforce.com space, other cross-functional IT team members and partner/vendor delivery team members to deliver scalable solutions.
- Partner with Product Owner to analyze needs and develop solutions using agile development methodologies
- Transform functional requirements into scalable solutions on the Salesforce.com platform
- Organize and manage project work to drive predictable delivery. On-time and on-budget.
- Participate in system implementation projects including but not limited to requirements documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution
- Understand all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications
- Partner with DevOps team to provide work estimates that permit prioritization
- Demonstrate Salesforce capabilities by implementing Proof of Concept pilots and developing supporting documentation
- Remain current with Salesforce releases and evaluate and recommend new feature/functionality where feasible
A successful candidate will have the ability to work collaboratively with Business and IT teams to analyze and solve business challenges and implement new solutions that improve existing processes using the Salesforce.com platform. Specific qualifications include:
- S/M.S in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience designing and developing complex Salesforce.com solutions
- 2+ years of Lighting Framework development experience
- 1+ years of Salesforce administration experience
- Salesforce administration, release management and deployment expertise and ability to address issues related to functionality, integration, etc., on salesforce platform
- Experience with Salesforce.com security model and sharing rules.
- Experience in troubleshooting and working with end users to ensure that applications meet their needs.
- Hands on experience with solving salesforce issues within the application configuration and scripting experience
- Build custom lightning components, able to customize Salesforce lightning platform that support existing managed package components.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com best practices, support mechanisms, procedures and limitations is required
- Experience with management of Salesforce.com sandboxes, including their integrations
- Thorough understanding of application development, project lifecycle and methodologies
- Ability to analyze complex systems as well as troubleshoot and isolate system issues.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple detail-oriented tasks
- Ability to work independently as well as work in a team environment
- Experience working in an Agile delivery environment
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical solution, based on platform’s and industry best practices
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to articulate and present complex concepts, ideas and strategies to end users
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Salesforce Certification a plus
- Prior Salesforce.com administration experience
- Salesforce and Marketo integration experience
- Self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently, prioritize effectively, and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision