Senior Sales Support Administrator at Vector Security
Sr. Sales Support Administrator
Job Category: Administrative
Requisition Number: SRSAL006126
Showing 1 location
Vector Security Networks is hiring for Sr. Sales Support Admin (Remote).The Sr. Sales Support Admin is responsible for supporting complex accounts, working directly with the NAM and Project Team on assigned accounts. In this role, it will be necessary to assure that all proposals and contracts are properly processed, assist with the set-up of new accounts, maintain customer account profiles, work with large amounts of data, and provide various sales reports as needed.
Sales Workflow Tasks.
- Obtaining data needed for Quote creation.
- Creation of Sites, Billing Accounts, New Brands and Master in D365.
- Creating new Bill To in MasterMind.
- Generating complex accounts quotes in Microsoft D365.
- Creating and submitting Schedule A documents (CIA, CPSA).
- Follow up on status of Booking.
- Booking and revise quotes.
- Coordinating with NAMS’s Or Liaisons for Construction schedule.
- D365 Support and acting as the first point of contact for all D365.
- Working with the Contracts Team to submit, manage and resolve Booking Exceptions.
- Managing Third party software required by various customers.
- Maintaining existing or creating new Customer Profile Sheets and Procedures to ensure they are accurate and up to date at all time.
- Participate in New Customer calls internally and with the customer.
Project Workflow Tasks
- Emergency Data Sheets.
- File Maintenance Recur Set Up.
- Update trackers and SharePoint.
- Research billable documentation for discrepancies.
- Interdepartmental Projects.
- Manage the incomplete for the project billing queue.
- Processing all RMR cancellation requests.
- Troubleshoot / SA Escalation.
- Participates in A-Team Calls.
- Reports on Sales Activities.
- Serves as a liaison between many different departments (NAM, Install, Billing, Contracts, Customer).
- Clean up old quotes.
- Sales Administration Department Projects.
- Providing extensive billing research when needed.
- Maintaining all Customer Profile Sheets and Procedures to ensure they are accurate and up to date at all times.
Why join us?
We are the fourth largest security integrator in the country and have proudly been installing innovative security and smart automation solutions in homes and businesses for more than 50 years. Our purpose is to make our world more secure, connected, and empowered, one customer at a time.
- Win as a team.
- Do the right thing.
- Make a difference every day.
- Get it done.
- Think big.
If you share these ideals, we’d love to hear from you!
Along with competitive compensation and career advancement opportunities, we offer a comprehensive Total Rewards package. Qualifying employees receive:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Company paid life and AD&D insurance.
- Company paid short- and long-term disability.
- Voluntary benefit products
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Paid time off for vacation, sick days and floating holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Vector Security is a Drug-Free Workplace
Vector Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Bachelors or better.
Need to have experience working with a sales organization and directly with customers.
Minimum 2-4 years as a Sales Support Admin preferred, or equivalent; customer service/sales administration
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Browse Related Categories:
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more