Senior Sales Strategy and Operations Analyst at HubSpot
Senior Sales Strategy and Operations Analyst
- Location: Remote – USA
HubSpot is looking for a Sales Strategy and Operations Senior Analyst to join their growing team. You will have the opportunity to complete projects independently with minimal guidance, and much of your work will involve optimizing overall sales efficiency by refining processes and making systematic enhancements. Finding solutions to these issues can be challenging, often requiring innovative thinking and careful consideration before outlining a plan.
Candidates should have strong business consulting and analytical skills and the ability to facilitate cross-organizational collaboration to drive actionable and measurable results. Strong candidates must have the ability to adapt quickly to the evolving needs of a high-growth SaaS business and create pragmatic and innovative solutions to complex business problems.
- Work with executive and sales leadership to define go-to-market strategies for the Sales organization. (including involvement in the annual planning process and defining the cross-selling strategy)
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Business Operations, Finance, Recruiting, and Services to ensure the smooth operation of the business and consistent achievement of the operational plan and growth goals
- Understand industry best practices of core sales operations functions including territory design & planning, comp design, quota setting, and business analytics.
- Incorporate learnings into building complex forecasting models and making actionable proposals
- Partner closely with sales leadership to develop actionable, measurable projects and programs that accelerate sales growth and improve sales reps productivity
- Perform in-depth analyses on the leading, in-process, and lagging indicators to support strategic initiatives to drive growth
- Package and sell recommendations to executive and sales management through a balance of quantitative analysis and qualitative outside perspectives
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- 2+ years of sales operations experience within an inside sales organization. Equivalent experience within investment banking, FP&A, or management consulting would be transferable
- A proven track record of solving complex problems, driving initiatives cross-functionally, and the ability to explain complex concepts to audiences in a simplistic way
- A high degree of attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience presenting to business leaders
- Experience using Python and/or SQL (Looker) to analyze complex data sets
- BA or BS degree at minimum
Learning opportunity: If the successful candidate doesn’t know Python today, she will be expected to learn Python in the first three to six months on the job. Training will be provided
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!