Sr. Sales Recruiter
Job Type: FTE
Location: US Remote
Department: Talent Acquisition
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE:RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, RingCentral empowers today’s mobile and distributed workforce to communicate, collaborate, and connect from anywhere, on any device. RingCentral unifies voice, video, team messaging and collaboration, conferencing, online meetings, and integrated contact center solutions. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
Traditionally, business communications comprised a series of inflexible, expensive, and disparate systems: on-premises hardwarebased private branch exchanges, or PBX systems, which are still prevalent in businesses today. The emergence of the cloud and SaaS business models, combined with the proliferation of smartphones and tablets, as well as the corresponding new paradigms in user experiences, has revolutionized how people communicate. RingCentral is leading the charge in cloud-based communications.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, with a market capitalization of over $7 billion. With a $600 million run rate, RingCentral is projected to reach $1 billion by 2020. Examples of Wall Street analyst quotes after recent earnings:
Jeffries: Firing on all cylinders.
Morgan Stanley: Near flawless execution. Succeeding where others are stumbling.
Bank of America-Merrill Lynch: Enterprise traction still in the early innings; accelerating subscription revenues.
The RingCentral talent acquisition team is looking a “Rock Star” to help us focus on recruiting for Enterprise sales professionals.
- Manage and support the entire recruiting process for the job requisitions from sourcing to offer acceptance
- Efforts include: sourcing, recruiting and developing a pipeline of top sales candidates matching our requirements
- Participate with the worldwide recruiting team in implementing and executing recruiting programs and strategies to fill current openings and help build a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates
- Partner with hiring managers and Sales team to drive the recruiting process utilizing best practices and strategies
- Maintain data reports and performance metrics
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years as a Recruiter recruiting for a growing companies
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive “field sales” candidates from direct competitors
- Possess expert networking capabilities and creativity in sourcing
- Expert experience partnering and influencing hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Working knowledge of ATS (Jobvite, Google Docs)
- Expert knowledge in direct sourcing and effective interviewing techniques
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.