Senior Sales Operations Analyst at eMoney Advisor
Senior Sales Operations Analyst
Radnor, Pennsylvania Remote, United States
The Sr. Sales Operations Analyst supports the growing sales organization and its daily sales activities. This role will manage all aspects of sales operational development & support, including Sales Analytics, Strategy, Planning, Forecasting, Pipeline Management, and Reporting. The Sales Operations Manager will be an individual very comfortable with driving decisions through data & analysis. The ideal candidate will have experience operating in high growth companies and excel in partnering with sales leadership to ensure success of the team through operational best practices.
- Manage Salesforce.com instance including, but not limited to user management, reports, workflows, configurations, maintenance, support, and improvements
- Guide sales forecasting and planning process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions
- Be a key stakeholder in the planning and implementation of key performance indicators to drive revenue of Sales teams
- Work with Director of Sales Operations to ensure efficient use of available technology including SalesForce, Zuora, Discovery Data, and Marketing Automation tools
- Create executive level visualizations (dashboards, graphs, charts, etc.), often from scratch, that enable management to improve decision making speed and accuracy
- Maintain relationships with relevant leaders of departments such as Client Engagement, Communications, Finance, and Product for insights across the customer journey
- Track and forecast inbound and outbound sales interactions
- Compile data from multiple sources including Salesforce, Zuora and Discovery Data
- 5+ years of experience in Finance, Sales/Marketing Operations, or a similar field, with familiarity in Salesforce reporting and Marketing Automation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Finance, Management, Marketing, Business Administration
- Working knowledge of Sales and Financial Advisory services operations
Skills (Software, Soft Skills, KSAs)
- Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work as a team in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills; experience with financial reporting and analysis
- Must be able to adapt quickly to demands and needs of organization
- Demonstrated ability to identify root causes of problems, generate and evaluate creative solutions, implement fact-based resolutions quickly and effectively
- Demonstrated record of meeting commitments and delivering results
At eMoney Advisor, our mission is to help people talk about money. Founded in 2000, it’s the only wealth management system for financial advisors that offers transparency, security, mobile access and superior organization for everything that impacts their clients’ financial lives. Our award-winning, web-based services and resources are designed to amplify advisors’ value to their clients. Today, eMoney’s 1000 employees serve almost 60 thousand financial professionals and supports over 2.9 million end clients.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!