Senior Revenue Operations Manager at mParticle
Title: Senior Revenue Operations Manager
Location: New York, San Francisco, London
mParticle is the leading independent customer data platform. We are focused on the infrastructure layer of a Company’s growth stack. Developers, engineers, product managers and marketers choose mParticle to simplify the flow of customer data between systems and applications, breaking down data silos and improving customer experiences. We work with big players and small, fueling the customer success of brands like NBC Universal, Spotify and Airbnb. We’re growing fast and offer smart, talented individuals an opportunity to be high impact players as we scale and achieve our vision for being the world leader in this space. We care deeply about culture and our people, creating a place where you can do your best work and love doing it!
Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City and one of Wealthfront Career Launching companies of 2021!
The Revenue Operations Manager will partner with our Sales and Marketing teams to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our Go-To-Market functions. You will help build a world-class organization through the support of core operational initiatives, strategic assessments, and on-going business activity.
What you’ll do
The role is responsible for driving cross-functional excellence and a culture of continuous improvement. A successful candidate is collaborative, flexible and provides outstanding input with a great attitude. You will develop and evolve our business processes and proactively surface data insights and analytics to help our revenue leadership teams make informed decisions. You will partner with leaders on key projects and initiatives, and keep the trains running’ through planning, reporting, forecast management and compensation administration.
This position will report into the VP of Revenue Operations and will work closely with the CRO, CMO and VPs of Sales & Marketing. The role can be based anywhere in North America or the United Kingdom.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Develop a deep understanding of all aspects of the sales and marketing organizations, and leverage that knowledge to identify areas for process improvement.
- Own the fiscal and mid-year planning activities including headcount planning, sales territory carving, quota setting and incentive compensation design.
- Build and interpret reports and dashboards to help go-to-market leaders better understand the health of their business.
- Serve as the business owner of our reporting and dash-boarding proactively identifying ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of sellers.
- Own monthly incentive compensation process across go-to-market functions. This includes calculating commissions, managing exception requests versus policy, serving as a liaison with finance and leadership for approvals and developing and maintaining compensation calculators and performance reporting.
- Minimum 7 years experience in a Revenue Operations or Sales Operations role.
- Previous experience in a high-growth SaaS environment
- Expert Salesforce and Excel modeling experience
- Previous experience with a business intelligence tool (Looker, Chartio, etc.) or SQL coding skills
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication and decision making skills
What’s in it for you:
- 100% company paid health care (medical, dental, vision) for employees enrolled in our baseline plan with affordable cost sharing options for your dependents. We make certain you’re protected, have the options you need for care, and that it’s affordable for all.
- If you’re enrolled in our high deductible plan, we fully cover your deductible through annual Health Savings Account contributions which are yours to keep. This is for both individuals and for those with dependents.
- A truly flexible work environment with unlimited vacation, 11 paid company holidays, and quarterly mental health reboot days. This also includes a hybrid work model that provides you the opportunity to design your work in ways that support you and your family.
- Free mental health coverage through our partnership with BetterHelp which provides you and your dependents with unlimited counseling sessions – all at no cost to you.
- An ownership culture where everyone receives stock options and can fully participate in mParticle’s success.
- Parental leave for maternity (12 paid weeks) and parental leave for the supporting parent (6 paid weeks) and real encouragement to take that time to bond as a family.
- Generous wellness programs, learning and development opportunities, pet insurance for our furry family members, and so much more!
- Here at mParticle we embrace the differences that make us unique. We are dedicated to building an inclusive environment that fosters respect and celebrates an array of backgrounds and perspectives.
The pay range for this role is $94,990 – $135,000 for Colorado candidates and pay will be commensurate with experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location.
Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.