Senior Research Analyst at Zonda
Senior Research Analyst
- Location: USA-
- Senior Research Analyst | Research Team
- Remote | Full Time
Zonda is redefining the future of housing. We are perfectly placed in the heart of the fast-growing real estate industry. We are making big bets on the future of real-estate, trailblazing a 2030 vision for the industry. Here at Zonda, you’ll be able to use your passion and curiosity to drive the next generation of real estate analysts, advisors, and technologists.
Zonda is looking for a passionate Senior Research Analyst to evolve and expand our team. Zonda looks for people who can grow, think, dream, and create. When you join our team, you’ll be in a unique position to make a change with every project. You’ll use your full range of skills to build great experiences and learn about the real estate industry, economics, and data. You’ll be supported with the necessary tools, and you’ll be working with an awesome and like-minded team. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary, and collaborative – all working to build the future of housing.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting the research management team and data collection efforts. Able to multitask competing priorities. Ensure data quality meets established company standards. Evaluate current data and quality control processes, with proposition and implementation of new processes for improvement. Work closely with a dynamic team of research managers and directors to ensure timely data collection and data integrity. The applicant must be a self-starter, organized, detail-oriented, and proficient in Word, Outlook, and Excel. Candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced work environment, and should have ability to work independently, manage shifting priorities, and multi-task to meet deadlines.
- Specialize & develop expertise in proprietary applications
- Manage and maintain project identification program for new home developments across the United States by assessing and curating data from multiple sources
- Validate project location data
- Manage and maintain on-going quality control audits and standardization processes
- Review and process proprietary sales data on a routine basis
- Provide weekly analytics and brief the Research Director and other leadership as needed
- Perform an-hoc tasks as needed
- 2 years of real estate and market research experience
- Basic understanding of database concepts and/or strong knowledge of the real estate industry, specifically new home development
- Undergraduate in business, economics, planning or urban studies
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience with Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to quickly identify errors and inconsistencies in data.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to comfortably interact with senior management within Zonda
- Ability to manage multiple, detail-oriented tasks concurrently
- Experience working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment
Zonda provides data-driven housing market solutions to the homebuilding industry. From builders to building product manufacturers, mortgage clients, and multifamily executives, we work hand-in-hand with our customers to streamline access to housing data to empower smarter decisions. As a leading brand in residential construction, our mission is to advance the home building industry, because we believe better homes mean better lives and stronger communities.
Together, we are building the future of housing.
- Zonda (formerly Hanley Wood | Meyers Research) is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. m/f/d/v
- ID: 2021-4730
- External Company Name: Hanley Wood Media, Inc.
- External Company URL: www.hanleywood.com
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!