Contract Senior Recruiter, Technology
People Operations & Social Responsibility | Remote – North America
Create an environment, processes, culture and recruit top talent that helps Team DocuSign execute our strategy, stay engaged, impact the communities in which we live and work … and have fun!
DocuSign is expanding in North America and hiring a contract recruiter to source and hire talent across all disciplines within our tech recruiting team.
The successful individual will have experience with full life cycle recruitment supporting technical roles. From generating pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate, he/she will be responsible for managing the entire candidate process.
This role is an individual contributor and will report directly to the Senior Director of Talent Acquisition, Americas. This position also will work closely with senior level leaders at DocuSign.
- Drive process improvements to help make the hiring process more effective, efficient and positive for both hiring managers and candidates.
- Own the full candidate lifecycle for a variety of roles within the Product team
- Partner with internal clients to develop sourcing strategy for current and future needs.
- Source candidates from relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates through networking and research.
- Ensure a smooth and positive candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Liaise closely with internal functions such as HRBP, Immigration and the Compensation team as necessary to onboard candidates effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience with a combination of corporate recruiting and agency experience.
- Experience sourcing through social media
- Strong relationship building, client management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail while operating with a sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with a penchant towards metrics
HR, Social Responsibility & Workplace Services @ DocuSign
We are creating a unique culture at DocuSign – one that is collaborative and one that embraces the diversity of all employees. We believe people are what drive our company’s success. That is why we focus on recruiting the right people and giving them the tools and training to make an impact. We then foster transparency and solicit the team’s feedback through a variety of communication channels –creating a more fun, engaging and productive environment. Our Workplace Services team ensures that all of DocuSign’s employees come to work each day in a productive and fun working space environment. We recognize our people are engaged in their communities and want to give back. That’s why we established the Docusign Impact Foundation – which demonstrates the team’s character in action and is transforming the communities in which we live and work.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of companies and tens of million of users in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign’s Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.