Senior Recruiter at Qualfon
- Location: Any Locations, US – Remote, US
- 3-5 years of volume recruiting/high paced environment
- Experience recruiting Director + Corporate and Field position.
- Experience recruiting with Marketing, Finance, Operations (Contact Center), IT, HR, Sales, Account Management and Payroll.
- Full Life Cycle Recruiting
- Calibrate with C+ executives and leadership (hiring managers) to determine hiring need. Secure proper approvals.
- Utilize recruiting methods (applicant tracking system, social media and other recruiting sources) to identify professional talent.
- Knowledge with interview and assessment techniques with ability to interrupt and analyze results.
- Interview potential associates, asking appropriate questions while evaluating responses.
- Conducts technical and behavioral interviews/assessments to determine best match to job and ensure associate success.
- Experience structuring, negotiating and delivering complex offer letters for all levels.
- Perform appropriate hiring tasks (background check and drug screen) to ensure onboarding is successful.
- Communicates unpleasant news and difficult information in a productive, prompt and appropriate manner.
- Research information on potential recruitment sources and develop/maintain a diverse network of contacts in the community.
- Networks effectively (including planning and setting marketing goals).
- Researches competition and understands the local labor market.
- Prioritizes needs and balances recruiting efforts with site hiring demands.
- Understanding and knowledge of basic hiring regulations, employment eligibility documentation/requirements and confidentiality requirements.
- Ensures legal and policy compliance are followed.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with executive leadership, management, associates, peers, the general public and clients.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Bachelor Degree
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!