Senior Recruiter at Quartzy
- PEOPLE & OPS
Quartzy is seeking a senior recruiter to help Quartzy scale our headcount for the next phase of growth. In this role, you will lead the talent acquisition function including full cycle recruitment, defining an amazing candidate experience and leading efforts around process improvement and DEI.
You are an innovative sourcer, able to find outstanding candidates in places we haven’t even though of yet! You love providing a best-in-class candidate experience and always try to find creative ways to improve the recruitment process. You’ve been able to scale companies quickly before and you are looking forward to doing it again. No challenge is too great for you. And you do it all while having fun.
Quartzy is the world’s #1 lab management platform. Every day, hundreds of thousands of scientists from all over the world improve the efficiency of their research by using Quartzy. Our software combines lab resource management and eCommerce, producing unique value in this large market, returning time to researchers who can focus on their next discoveries. Our customer range from companies working on COVID testing and therapies, to wine makers, to food and ag companies. We are humbled every day to serve them.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with hiring managers to hire other amazing “Quarriors”(that’s what we call ourselves!)
- Responsible for the complete life cycle of the recruitment process including posting jobs, sourcing, scheduling interviews, interviewing and leading debrief meetings.
- Assess our current recruitment tools and processes and lead the efforts to make any changes to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
- Be a Quartzy cultural ambassador
- Lead our DEI recruitment efforts for the company
What we’re looking for
- 7+ years of full cycle recruiting (and you’ve been scrappy before without a team of recruitment coordinators to help)
- Corporate recruitment experience required, some agency experience a plus
- Someone who is passionate about the candidate experience
- Experience in the DEI recruitment space(or interest in digging into this space)
- A recruiter who loves building a network of amazing candidates
- Prior experience in the recruitment process improvement / project management space
What we offer
- A rich benefits package, which includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) and more
- An opportunity to make a true impact
- Dynamic, transparent, and quirky company culture.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!