- Job ID: 11488
- Country: United States of America
- Location: United States (Remote)
- Job Type: Employee
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Functional Area: Recruitment
Job Description Summary
We are Alexander Mann Solutions and we’re passionate about helping companies and individuals fulfill their potential through talent acquisition and management.
Today, nearly 4,000 of our talent acquisition and management experts are partnering with our blue-chip clients across multiple sectors and in more than 90 countries. Delivering a distinctive blend of outsourcing and, through our Talent Collective team, consulting services, our unrivaled experience, capability and thought leadership helps our clients attract, engage and retain the talent they need for business success.
We are seeking a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist with extensive Aerospace and Engineering background managing the full life cycle and sourcing recruitment experience to support our Defense and Engineering client. This is a remote opportunity.
- Develop end-to-end recruitment campaign strategies for specialized Engineering roles
- Develop and support the sourcing strategy for each role and agree with the strategy (including web-based and direct sourcing) with the hiring manager
- Responsible for the management of candidate relationships and their satisfaction with the recruitment experience until the start date
- Ensure that all changes to a candidate’s status are tracked on the ATS to enable accurate reporting
- Support the hiring manager with deciding which candidate to hire and guide them in determining an appropriate offer. Close the candidate: broker the offer with the chosen candidate, manage objections and support the candidate during their notice period
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Recruitment experience with IT, Manufacturing, Engineering roles
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Demonstrated experience developing and delivering successful end to end recruitment campaign strategies to meet client requirements, including developing sourcing strategies
- Proven experience working across remote teams and as an individual contributor to drive the talent agenda
- Ability to work in a segmented recruitment model with very intricate process
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.