Senior Quality Test Engineer at LexisNexis
Senior Quality Test Engineer
LexisNexis USA – Miamisburg, OH 45342
Job ID: 213935915
Employment Type: Full-Time Employee
Job type: Regular Employment
Skill Based Partner: No
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Work Days: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Work Shift: First
Senior Quality Test Engineer, LexisNexis USA, Miamisburg, OH.
Lead or participate in testing of systems. Work with management to enhance quality and process standards and to plan and execute effective and efficient test approaches to accomplish on-time and efficient delivery of high-quality software products and/or data. Have diversified understanding of Quality Assurance testing including different testing methodologies, legacy products, and new innovation/acquisition products. Participate in initiatives to identify and implement tools and utilities that enhance testing capabilities and product quality. Resolve issues and results, researching and identifying root causes as appropriate. Identify opportunities to apply existing automation or other tools to meet testing needs. Innovate process improvements that enable efficient delivery and maintenance with consistent direction. Research available tools and lead or participate in initiatives to identify and implement those that will cost-effectively enhance testing capabilities and product quality. Identify areas where it is an advantage to work with other teams to improve overall quality and, with peers or others, implement initiatives improving testing capability and efficiency.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field and 5 years of experience in the job offered or 5 years of software quality engineering experience.
- Also required is 5 years of experience: performing automation testing using Java and Selenium;
- utilizing defect management tools, including Jira, HP Quality Center, Zephyr, and Visual Studio TFS; utilizing configuration tools, including Visual Source Safe and Tortoise SVN;
- working with IDE Interfaces, including Eclipse; and utilizing SQL Queries to validate data.
- Must also possess 3 years of experience: performing manual and automation testing of mobile applications, including Appium and Sauce Labs; and performing API automation using SoapUI.
Employee reports to LexisNexis USA office in Miamisburg, OH but may telecommute from any location within the U.S. No relo. avail. No 3rd party responses. EOE.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!