Senior Quality Specialist at Webflow
Title: Senior Quality Specialist
Location: San Francisco HQ, US Remote, or ON/BC, Canada
Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Senior Quality Specialist to help us guide our Engineering, Product and Design teams through the delivery of high quality, valuable software.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ, US Remote, or ON/BC, Canada
- Full time
As a Senior Quality Specialist, you’ll
- Enable Engineers, Product Managers and Designers to engage with Quality as a concept, help them navigate the tools of the trade and act as a subject matter expert for a dedicated team’s development
- Work with a team of dedicated and resourceful Quality Specialists to provide increasingly high value tooling and processes to the Engineering, Product and Design teams that the Quality organization supports
- Improve the testability of our applications by coaching and mentoring team members, and proposing tools and processes to fill gaps in the way we work
- Provide granular testing services on complex pieces of work at all layers of our application, surface areas of high risk to the team and assist in making accurate estimates about work size and effort
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you and shape your role accordingly.
You’ll thrive as a Senior Quality Specialist if you:
- Have 5+ years of Software Testing experience, using tools like Github, Docker, TestRail, Mabl and Jira
- Are constantly looking for ways to improve yourself and the processes and tooling at your disposal
- Bring a high level of attention to detail and dependability while accomplishing your work
- Enjoy collaborating with others, pushing for clarity and alignment on projects and helping others navigate discussions about quality best practices
- Are able to engage with all levels of a web application, asking productive questions and looking for ways to improve the user experience through thoughtful critique
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success — so we focus on our why and how
To empower everyone to create for the web and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Senior Quality Specialist and a human being