Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
About the Role:
What drives you to accomplish your goals? What is the vision of the team you want to join? How can we help you realize your creative and analytical potential?
- We take on the complex logistics of running every department in a hotel through a unified platform.
- Our mission is to improve the hospitality experience through technology built for the industry. Our vision is building a global operating system for delivering hospitality that guests dream of.
- We are looking for a startup-minded Senior Quality Assurance Engineer with a technical background to help our engineering team scale.
- He/she will be a member of our global QA team with the goal of pushing out high-quality product at a very rapid pace.
- A successful Analyst will be a core contributor to the full lifecycle of our QA process driving continuous improvement in platform structure and quality.
- You will work with a highly motivated, diverse, and thoughtful group.
- 5+ year(s) developing or performing Quality Assurance for software
- Strong knowledge of web standards
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, ideally Computer Science or Systems
- English-speaking, with phenomenal written and verbal communication and are able to relate to engineers
- Ability to assess whether a system is usable by ensuring all features and communications work, spotting Broken Features, UX/UI Bugs, & evaluating Speed & Performance for each Release
- Build fully spec’ed Bug Reports to ensure detailed communication with developers on defects, clearly explaining problem found, expected outcome, and steps to repeat
- Experience in Agile methods, particularly Scrum, preferred
By joining all of the departments of your hotel with a single operations platform for internal communication and task management, ALICE helps your staff act as a team to provide consistently excellent service. ALICE’s main product – ALICE Suite – brings together your front office, concierge, housekeeping, and maintenance teams, and connects your guests to your hotel with our app and text messaging tools. The ALICE platform is also available as specialized software and mobile applications for your staff (ALICE Staff), your concierge (ALICE Concierge) and your guests (ALICE Guest). Each module can be integrated with your PMS and third party management systems. ALICE’s partners include 3-5 star independent and managed hotels, hotel groups, residential condominiums, serviced apartments, vacation rental companies, and concierge companies looking to provide exceptional service through mobile staff technology and guest communication channels. Third-party service providers also use the ALICE API for a host of different ways to integrate with PMS and other systems.
ALICE was founded in 2013 by Justin Effron, Alex Shashou, and Dmitry Koltunov, and has raised $39M to date.
Competitive salary/Stock option potential