Senior Quality Assurance Consultant (Remote Option – US Only)
Enterprise Delivery – San Francisco, California
Would you like to work at a dynamic startup company as we achieve an exciting new level of growth and success?
Are you ready to join a team committed to our values and culture as we work together to remake the employee benefits industry?
Who We Are:
The Limelight Health Software Platform is changing the employee benefits industry with its revolutionary, SaaS-based, mobile/desktop, enterprise solution.
As a VC backed, successful, private company, with multiple awards, Limelight Health has recently raised $33.5 million in series C round, allowing for further expansion, and continued success. This, along with industry veterans at the helm, and the strength of major investment partners including Wells Fargo Capital Finance, Plug & Play, AXA Venture Partners, Mass Mutual Ventures, and Principal Financial Group, ensures the company is well positioned for continued expansion.
Limelight Health is largely remote with offices in San Francisco, Redding, and Des Moines with a flexible work environment and atmosphere. Visit us@ https://limelighthealth.com/
Do Good – We believe that we should give back to each other, our families and our community. This means being an empathetic steward of those around us and acting with integrity.
Grit – Pushing through even though it’s hard and you feel like quitting. It’s having passion to push through barriers and achieve your objective.
Own it- We take responsibility and act as though whatever we are doing is our own. We think “what would I do if I owned this, if it were mine?”
Kaizen – The Japanese have a term called ‘Kaizen’, which means ‘continuous improvement’. Whether it is our personal relationships outside of work, how our teams interact, how we develop our product, work with our Board, our customers, our partners or others; we strive to constantly improve ourselves and each other.
Humility & Awareness- Some call this the no #*&hole rule. We call it being humble and aware. No matter how good you think you are, there is someone more successful, who has a better product or gets things done faster. We strive to be open, authentic and inquisitive; humble. If you are defensive, closed, insincere or think you know it all, this is not the place for you.
What We Offer:
- Above market base salary
- Equity (via stock options)
- Unlimited PTO (paid time off)
- Top shelf technology and tools
- Knowing your product is making a difference
- Widespread demonstrated appreciation
- Direct working relationship with original founders
- The knowledge that investors are using the product
- Start-up environment
- Fun, collaborative, flexible, and remote environment
- Company happy hours and future events planned
Senior Quality Assurance Consultant, Overview:
In this role you will be part of the Enterprise Delivery Organization to conduct and lead crucial QA activities for successful implementations of the Limelight Enterprise Health Platform.
In this visible role, you will have the exciting challenge of building robust, scalable, and high-quality test automation solutions for functional, regression and feature testing for specific Customers. You will add long term value by creating manual/automated test scripts, by leveraging requirements documentations, wireframes, and project material.
The execution of test cases for SaaS applications using manual/automated scripts will ensure long term success of valuable projects. In an effort toward continuous improvement, it will be important to log, and manage defects in the tracking system. You will be part of the team who keeps in touch through regular team meetings, and values everyone’s contribution to weekly updates, and interacting closely with clients, and vendors.
This is challenging role as you will troubleshoot and track defects, and help develop project test strategies, methodologies, and test plans and test execution to ensure success of the Limelight Enterprise Health Platform.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or related discipline
- 7+ years of experience as a QA Consultant (or QA Engineer) on enterprise projects
- 5+ years of experience in a Consulting organization
- Insurance experience – preferred
- Experience working in a SaaS environment – preferred
- Experience working as a Business Analyst for CRM, ERP or large SaaS companies – preferred
Factors that may contribute to success in this role:
- Familiar with JIRA or similar defect tracking tool
- Understanding of current technologies and Software Test Lifecycle (STLC)
- Ability to analyze business requirements and technical design documents and translate them to Test Cases
- Strong command on automation framework, such as Selenium with Java / C#, open source tools/technologies such as BDD or Protractor-Jasmine, RestAssured, RestSharp, Mocha, Chai
- Knowledge of Agile and iterative development methodologies
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Passionate, motivated, service-oriented, and be able to multi – task
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated success in writing detailed test cases for enterprise projects
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment including ability to manage multiple priorities and work under deadlines.
- Strong technical background, sufficient to understand the issues involved with automation projects, and be able to anticipate and identify technical obstacles and make sound decisions.
Limelight Health is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.