Senior Quality Assurance Analyst – Test Lead at Home Point Financial
Senior QA Analyst (Test Lead)
- Req #762
Home Point Financial Corporation (HPFC) is a rising star in the financial services industry. At Home Point, we created a culture that encourages community, caring and open communication. We want our associates to speak up, become innovators and make impactful changes – no matter what position they hold within the company. What makes our team special? Our “We Care” approach in all that we do. At HPFC we collaborate, question the norm, reinvent and help each other succeed. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to develop your career, then we have a great opportunity for you!
The Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for providing testing solutions, plans, script execution and overall QA leadership on a web portal scrum team. This position will interface with a variety of internal stakeholders and development vendor partners as well as with business end users.
- Determine appropriate test strategy and prepare test scenarios based on high level design and business requirements
- Develop and maintain functional automation scripts for UX and Rest API interfaces
- Define, execute and analyze results of all test execution
- Detect, communicate and track defects through the utilization of effective trend analysis
- Escalate risks and progress reporting to Scrum team and QA management
- Continuously assess and enhance overall testing effectiveness and efficiency
- Perform all other duties as requested or assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of software testing experience
- Minimum of intermediate level automation tool experience required
- Expert knowledge of test planning, test case development, execution, and reporting in a scrum environment
- Extensive experience testing .NET and AJAX Web based applications
- Advanced experience testing in Agile teams
- Experienced working remote and in geographically distributed teams
- Successful experience working with offshore teams
- Web services testing automation (Postman, SOAPUI, etc)
- Intermediate SQL query abilities
- DevOps/TFS/VSTS experience a plus
- UFT automation experience a plus
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and effectively manage time
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external development partners
- Desire to take personal responsibility to complete tasks and solve problems
- Ability to perform tasks and complete projects with minimal supervision
Home Point Financial Corporation (HPFC) is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!