Senior QA Engineer, Visualization and Analytics at JumpCloud
Senior QA Engineer, Visualization and Analytics
Louisville, CO and Denver, CO and Remote
JumpCloud is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join the newly formed Insights (i.e., Visualization & Analytics) Engineering Team in either our Denver or Louisville offices, or as a fully remote engineer. The Insights team’s mission is all about generating and visually presenting insights and analytics for our customers to help them better leverage JumpCloud throughout their organization.
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll have the opportunity to learn and work across the entire tech stack of our product from the front end user interface to the core backend services. You’ll be focused on building automation, performing manual testing (with a bias for automation to reduce manual testing over time!), executing performance testing and helping to define our overall test strategy for the product – all using BDD! This team has the autonomy to generate and test ideas so they can perform their best work together.
We’re looking for:
- 8+ years of software quality industry experience
- Experience with data warehouse technologies like Snowflake.
- Experience with the best data visualization and analytics technologies, like D3.js and associated UI test automation tools like Cypress.io or Selenium.
- Familiarity with, or extreme interest in learning, Behavior Driven Development using Gherkin and PyTest.
- Passion for delivering products end-to-end working closely with software engineers and technical product managers.
- Experience testing large-scale web applications, SaaS applications in the cloud (AWS a plus!) or large, distributed systems.
- Experience with rapid product release cycles and a passion to understand and apply an agile approach to software development and testing.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills and the ability to work closely in a team oriented environment.
Bonus points if you have the following:
- Prior experience working in small, dynamic, fast-paced startup companies or projects.
- Experience with Continuous Delivery pipelines and associated tools.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you!
JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome.
You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about. We have a world-class product management, sales, customer success, marketing and engineering teams who are executing together on an opportunity that occurs once in a decade.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud and serving our great customer base. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!