Senior QA Engineer
Dallas HQ, Indianapolis HQ, Remote HQ
We are Givelify®, where fintech meets philanthropy. We help people instantly find causes that inspire them to action so they can change the world—one simple, joyful gift at a time.
From places of worship to world-changing nonprofit groups, Givelify harnesses the power of technology to bridge the gap between people and the causes they are most committed to supporting.
Beyond apps and interfaces, Givelify is designed to make the experience of giving as beautiful as the act of giving.
We are an ethnically and culturally diverse team of scrappy and professional, passionate people, dedicated to the mission of designing beautiful products that celebrate the joyous act of giving.
As a company we value teamwork, open communication, transparency, and a great work ethic. We support our team by promoting flexibility and encouraging life-long learning and professional development opportunities.
We are intrinsically motivated by remaining true to our company values, setting and exceeding audacious goals, and staying energetic about our team and our products.
What we’re looking for:
A Senior QA Engineer with a “take no prisoners” attitude to join our team.
Why is Engineering at Givelify Different?
- Moonshots are our norm.
- Our product impacts real people on the ground.
- We build with passion.
- High standard of engineering quality.
- Solve unique scalability challenges.
- Act as an SME for a specific product line, using deep product knowledge to optimize test efforts.
- Learn and provide support to other products (cross-training)
- Ensure product team testing needs are provided. Provide defect management services as required.
- Ensure product test base is maintained.
- Ensure test assets are easily consumable by other teams, both internal (automation) and external (product).
- Mentor and train less experienced personnel.
- Contribute to product team quality best practices.
- Contribute to estimation efforts.
- Lead individual project efforts
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience
- Bi-lingual applicants (Spanish) highly desirable
- Strong root cause analysis skills
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle and SQL Server
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases, project and bug management processes.