Senior QA Engineer
REMOTE IN US
Our homes are our most valuable asset and also the most difficult to buy and sell. Knock is on a mission to make trading in your house as simple and certain as trading in your car. Started by founding team members of Trulia.com (NYSE: TRLA, acquired by Zillow for $3.5B), Knock is an online home trade-in platform that uses data science to price homes accurately, technology to sell them quickly and a dedicated team of professionals to guide you every step of the way. We share the same top-tier investors as iconic brands like Netflix, Tivo, Match, HomeAway and Houzz.
We are seeking a passionate Senior QA Engineer to help us build our QA processes, procedures, and tools. You will be responsible for integration and regression testing our frontend, mobile, and backend applications. We are looking for someone with who is passionate about creating great products.
- Lead and create robust test documentation including test plans, test cases, and test result analysis.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of deliverables.
- Build, run and maintain automated functional, integration and regression tests to help improve software quality.
- Build and maintain tooling to facilitate testing in the CI/CD pipelines.
- Design metrics for performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other systems.
- Collaborate with design, product, engineering and other teams.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a software quality assurance engineer.
- Experience in developing test strategies, test plans, test cases, and analyzing test results.
- Experience in building automated functional, integration and regression tests.
- Experience with testing automation frameworks.
- Experience in building automated UI testing for both web and mobile.
- Proven ability to translate functional requirements and use cases into working test plans and test cases.
- Knowledge of SQL (MySQL or Postgres).
Bonus points for:
- Team lead experience.
- Knowledge of Node.js and React Native.
- Experience with Android and iOS testing.
- Knowledge of Docker ecosystem and container orchestration systems such as Amazon ECS or Kubernetes.
What we can offer you:
- An amazing opportunity to be an integral part of building the next multi-billion dollar consumer brand around the single largest purchase of our lives.
- Talented, passionate and mission-driven peers disrupting the status quo.
- Competitive cash, full medical, dental, vision benefits, 401k, flexible work schedule,unlimited vacation (2 weeks mandatory) and sick time.
- Flexibility to live and work anywhere within the United States.
We have offices in New York, San Francisco, Atlanta, Charlotte, Raleigh, and Dallas-Fort Worth with more on the way. In fact, we are proud to be a distributed company with employees in 18 different states. This is an amazing opportunity to be an integral part of building a multi-billion dollar consumer brand in an industry that is long overdue for a new way of doing things. You will be working with a passionate, mission-driven team that is disrupting the status quo.
Knock is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Knock are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Please no recruitment firm or agency inquiries, you will not receive a reply from us.