Senior QA Automation Engineer at eMoney Advisor
Senior QA Automation Engineer
Remote, United States
At eMoney Advisor, we help people talk about money. We are changing the rules in the wealth management industry through the infusion of leading-edge technology and services.
For nearly two decades, our software engineers have worked tirelessly to develop products for financial professionals to transform the financial services industry as you know it today, to the dynamic and technology driven industry of tomorrow. This includes bringing fresh ideas and making sure that eMoney’s core values of collaboration, innovation, passion, integrity, and of course fun are never compromised.
Speaking of fresh ideas, this role is for an emerging project within our incubator program that is exploring new markets, new technologies, and new ways of working to influence the broader platform. You will be part of a remote teamthat is creating an exciting new mobile application that will be launching in 2020. We’re looking for people with an entrepreneurial spirit and an interest in testing new ideas to help blaze new paths and lead new strategies on a small but growing team. If you’ve worked on growing mobile development teams in a rapid moving ever-changing environment, then we want to talk to you.
If you have these qualifications
- Minimum of 4-8 years of experience in developing and implementing business applications or in Quality Assurance. Mobile testing preferred.
- Experience defining, developing and maintaining automated test scripts for testing mobile applications including iOS and Android devices
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse workforce that is geographically dispersed.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning ability. Detailed oriented. Observational.
- Experience with automation system development lifecycle. Extensive knowledge of automation test engineering methodologies including automation testing concepts, verification and validation techniques, defect management, quantitative methods, risk management and measurement programs.
And if you can handle these responsibilities
- Defining, developing and maintaining automated test scripts for testing backend systems
- Reviewing automated test scripts and providing feedback to less experienced team members.
- Independently executing automated test plans and test scripts based on planned project schedules and in accordance with QA methodology.
- Records and tracks defects uncovered during the execution of tests scripts. Drives defect towards resolution; proposes and designs retest cases, scripts and data. Contributes to the defect management: defect status, root cause, daily triage meeting.
- Participates on Testing Production Support though rotating on-call responsibilities. Provides consistent and uninterrupted testing service to the organization and minimizes risk of systems down time.
- Leads in automation test planning, test case design and test script walk-throughs with project/scrum teams. Understands automated testing to be accomplished and suggests changes for efficiencies within or between projects. Actively participates and contributes to the QA Automation Test Design.
- Contributes to the establishment automation standards and methodologies. Utilizes automation tools and methodologies to improve individual effectiveness and to increase efficiencies in the QA process.
- Leads in the coordination and performs the evaluation of Software Test and Automation tools and contributes to the Test Tool Evaluation report.
We will offer you
- A great place to learn, grow, transform and lead.
- A fun environment that encourages having a good time and loving what you do.
- A robust benefits package that includes no-cost medical plan options
- Tools for self-development and continued learning
- Flexibility to work from home
- 401k with a generous company match
- A wonderful opportunity
At eMoney Advisor, our mission is to help people talk about money. Founded in 2000, it’s the only wealth management system for financial advisors that offers transparency, security, mobile access and superior organization for everything that impacts their clients’ financial lives. Our award-winning, web-based services and resources are designed to amplify advisors’ value to their clients. Today, eMoney’s 1000 employees serve almost 60 thousand financial professionals and supports over 2.9 million end clients.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!