Senior QA Analyst
San Francisco, New York City,
Remote within US
Airtable presents many unique challenges as a product that covers a wide range of use cases used by people of all backgrounds. As a Quality Assurance Analyst you will have the opportunity to approach the product from different roles and perspectives, to develop test cases and debug issues that our users might encounter. You’re not just testing across devices and browsers, but across teams, applications, and use cases. There are regular product additions and improvements, so youll be able to help shape and improve the Airtable experience for users everywhere.
What you’ll do
- Moderate to high level understanding of how app’s and websites work, understanding of API’s, relational databases, and development frameworks
- Comfortable getting into dev console or looking at a stack trace to help debug an issue, and are able to reproduce complex bugs with minimal reproduction steps
- Has good product design and UX sensibilities, can build test plans that account for multiple use cases
- Takes initiative on opportunities to improve the QA process, and to expand test coverage and capabilities
- Is able to look at a change and see how it impacts user workflows and can anticipate pain points and suggest enhancements or provide workarounds
Who you are
- You have two to four years of technical coursework and/or cumulative years of QA experience working with a technical team
- You can create flexible and reusable test cases that can cover a wide range of use cases and edge cases
- You understand that testing thoroughly is the key to provide best opportunity for multiple teams (PX, dev, product) to succeed. You are comfortable working with other teams to understand common pain points and incorporate into new test scenarios
- Nice to have: willingness or ability to maintain automation tests (low to “no-code” alternatives are also ok), proficiency with formulas, or proficiency with Airtable
- You have empathy for your users (and your coworkers) and high emotional intelligence
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 50% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You’ll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- Gym Membership: were proud to provide employees in our San Francisco and New York offices with complimentary gym memberships to Equinox, or up to $100/month reimbursement towards any other gym
- Catered lunches: we have high-quality catered lunches every day and well-stocked kitchens. We’ll also reimburse you for any reasonable food expenses incurred while working
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable’s mission is to democratize software creation, similar to the way the Macintosh democratized personal computing. Software is arguably the most important creative medium of the last century, yet most people cannot build their own software. Airtable gives people and companies a lego kit they can use to create custom applications on their own, regardless of technical experience.
Weve raised $170M in venture funding, including most recently a 100M Series C from Benchmark, Thrive, and Coatue.