Senior Python – MATLAB Developer at Anthem Engineering
Senior Python MATLAB Developer- REMOTE (Remote)
- Location: Remote
- Category: Software Development
- Job Type: Full-Time
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who will assist us with design and development of software solutions for Autonomous Vehicle Testing in an exciting research community. Your duties will include development, writing code, and documenting functionality. Technologies used will be Python, MATLAB and C++.
- Experience with consuming and writing web services
- Experience with generating technical documentation
- Experience with writing Linux, C++ and Python.
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
- Experience managing software code using Git
- Experience using with Jira and Confluence
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Team Size: ~4 team members made up of software developers.
- Team Location: Work from home!
Anthem Engineering is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!