Senior Project Specialist – Social Media
Country: United States of America
- Location: United States (Remote)
- Job Type: Employee
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Functional Area: Consulting
Job Description Summary
We are Alexander Mann Solutions and we’re passionate about helping companies and individuals fulfill their potential through talent acquisition and management. Today, nearly 4,000 of our talent acquisition and management experts are partnering with our blue-chip clients across multiple sectors and in more than 90 countries. Delivering a distinctive blend of outsourcing and, through our Talent Collective team, consulting services, our unrivaled experience, capability and thought leadership helps our clients attract, engage and retain the talent they need for business success.
An exciting opportunity awaits you on the Employer Brand & Experience team at Talent Collective (the consulting arm of Alexander Mann Solutions). Join us as a Social Media Manager, Employer Brand on a close, collaborative team primarily focused on a key US client. Under the guidance and mentorship of the Brand & Experience Manager for our US social media solution, you will help to manage various stages and details of the strategy and execution of social media to improve and enhance the employer brands, recruitment marketing and candidate experiences of our current and prospective clients.
In Talent Collective, you’ll join over 350 consultants who bring unrivaled expertise to their client partnerships from strategic insights to tactical interventions. Alongside Brand & Experience, we have teams enabling our clients to transform every aspect of talent acquisition technology, diversity and inclusion, assessments, AI and robotics, and more.
We want to make an impact in everything we do and make a real difference to everyone we meet. Being authentic and true to ourselves is, we believe, what makes us trusted partners to our clients and to each other. Our people are passionate about what they do, with pride in delivering their very best because it’s important to them, not just to us. We have the strength to make brave decisions, try something new or put forward an idea – this is the basis of all our innovation. If these values resonate with you, then you may find you are a great fit for a career with us.
If you’re a social media marketing enthusiast with 3+ years of experience, either in-house or as a consultant for a fast-paced corporate brand and are excited to embark on or gain further experience in the Employer Brand marketing niche, this role could be for you. You’ll need a passion for marketing, digital and social media, technology solutions, be dedicated to learning, and have a passion for developing the game-changing marketing strategies of the future. Your exposure to high-level client projects and documented success will be second to none. It’s the ideal environment to hone your creative mind-set and marketing skills, giving you the support you need to drive your future career. You should have a strong understanding of branding to be able to work with clients to help them position their company as an employer of choice to prospective hires.
- Partner closely with client HR, Talent Acquisition and Marketing teams to provide communication consultation on the employer brand, recruitment marketing social media strategy, to ensure consistencies in communications and brand guidelines
- Manage multiple marketing and HR tech vendor relationships
- Assist with the execution of creative and strategic branding concepts
- Create campaign concepts and original content that drive candidate awareness and engagement with the client brand
- Manage community discussions with a customer service mind-set
- Deliver/Support regional TA/HR teams and business with education, trainings and proposals for timely strategy shifts
- Ensure higher levels of employee and candidate engagement through training and operational standardizations
- Track, analyze and report data against various success metrics
- Build strategic plans for social media advertising, including targeting and spend
- Stay abreast of current market and technology trends and capabilities
- Carrying out of ad-hoc tasks as required
- Act as a trusted subject matter expert and advisor
- 3+ years of work experience in social media and digital marketing planning, establishing and overseeing a company’s social media presence
- Deep subject matter expertise, thinking, approaches and methodologies, developing these in line with the market and latest innovations
- Proficiency in publishing, CRM, CMS and analytics tools such as: Hootsuite, Socialbakers, Hubspot, Dynamic Signal, Avature, WordPress etc.
- Strong experience with working with multiple vendors/vendor relationship management
- Customer-centric focus on understanding and translating the needs of the customer to match business goals and objectives
- Strong sense of teamwork and collaboration with an emphasis on building solid working relationships
- Knowledge of client’s corporate goals and objectives, markets, competitors, positioning and offerings
- The ability to create demand / build credibility for specialist products and services through sharing best practice,external outside thinking in’, competitor landscape and thought leadership
- Ability to listen, solve problems, maintain flexibility and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and project management skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.