Human Made is looking for a Senior Project Manager based in the Asia-Pacific region (APAC), and a Senior Project Manager based in the Europe, Middle East, and Africa region (EMEA). You should be experienced with digital project management.
As a Senior Project Manager you have day-to-day responsibility for the smooth and effective running of any client or internal projects for which you are responsible.
To do this you should be able to effectively set, track and report on projects, monitor budgets, carry out risk and issue analysis, and quality assurance. You should have a thorough understanding of the principles and processes of Project Management and its respective methodologies adopted at Human Made. All with a confident and empathetic ability to facilitate interactions with clients and team alike.
Human Made use agile frameworks (we are generally Scrum based) so an understanding of Scrum ceremonies and artefacts is required but we have some traditional pm needs in terms of risk assessment, reporting and budgeting to also account for.
The full job description for a Senior Project Manager at Human Made can be read in our company handbook.
Who is Human Made?
Human Made is a remote company: this means you will need to work both independently and as part of a remote team. You will have the opportunity to meet the rest of the company at our annual company meetup, and with members of the rest of your team at least once a year. We care about good communication and you should be able to prioritise your work and meet deadlines, discussing any problems with the team along the way. You can learn more about Human Made and what you can expect working here in our public company handbook .
- Qualifications or equivalent work experience
- Experience using project management models and frameworks and their application to different projects
- Enterprise agency environment experience
- Highly developed skills in servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Experience in using a wide range of project management tools such as, budget/time tracking tools and issue tracking software with the depth of knowledge to recommend the right tools for a project
- Strong written and oral communication and ability to communicate technical concepts
- Flexible working
- 52 weeks parental leave
- 28 day minimum holiday policy
- Sickness and carers leave
- Annual company retreat
- Time to contribute to open source
- Conference and training budget
- Monthly remote working allowance
- Work wherever you want
- New computer and mobile phone every two years
- Office equipment when you need it