Senior Project Manager at SmartLogic.io
Senior Project Manager – Remote
- Full time
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager with expertise in agile project management and a track record of delivering projects on time and on budget with satisfied clients. This is a leadership role with company-wide impact and reports to the Director of Development Operations.
Compensation is $65k-75K. This position is fully remote within the United States and its Territories. We offer health, dental, and vision insurance and a 3% matching SIMPLE IRA program.
SmartLogic is an experienced and growing custom software development consultancy successfully serving clients for 15 years. We are deeply committed to our team, our clients, and the communities where we work. Check out recent company initiatives – youth workforce development, investing in anti-racism, and women in tech. We look forward to reviewing your application and starting a conversation about a fulfilling career with SmartLogic.
- Provide company-wide project management oversight by ensuring efficiency and effectiveness of project management.
- Lead project management for a limited number of projects as an individual contributor project manager.
- Collaborate with project managers and engineering managers to ensure that projects are on time, on budget, and have happy clients.
- Improve upon and develop company-wide project management policies and processes.
- Provide project management professional development to project managers.
- Support hiring, operations, and sales as related to project management within the engineering team.
- Deepen and broaden our relationships with existing clients to surface additional work and add value for clients.
- Participate in SmartLogic civic engagement activities.
- Track record of agile project management success for a variety of project sizes and complexity with varying engineering team sizes.
- Experience supporting and holding others accountable for project-based deliverables.
- Experience communicating with clients and engineers and translating technical issues to non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience developing roadmaps, writing tickets, managing backlog, tracking and estimating project budgets, creating agendas, and anticipating client and team needs.
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
This position is fully remote and you may work from anywhere in the United States. We offer health, dental, and vision insurance, paid vacation, paid parental leave, and a 3% matching SIMPLE IRA program.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!