Senior Program Manager at Advanced Group
Senior Program Manager – Remote
- Operations Regular Full-Time Advanced Clinical
The Senior Program Manager can work remotely from anywhere in the United States
Advanced Clinical is a global clinical development organization that provides CRO, FSP, Quality & Validation, and Strategic Resourcing services for biopharmaceutical and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a better clinical experience for our clients. With global experience in over 50 countries, we are committed to improving all lives touched by clinical research. We understand the complex nature of the clinical research industry and approach each opportunity with compassion. Together, we answer the hopes of patients and healthcare professionals with industry-leading services in global life-sciences. As part of the Advanced Group family of companies, Advanced Clinical employees provide the support, structure, and professional background and experience for better clinical trials and research. They are the foundation of our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take top priority. We seek dynamic, hard-working team members who are inspired to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives. From our altruistic mission to outstanding career development opportunities, there’s no better place to grow your career than Advanced Clinical.
Senior Program Manager is responsible for working closely with their assigned client(s) to ensure the client’s flexible staffing needs, expectations, deliverables and goals are met.
- Responsible for leading, implementing, and managing a dedicated flexible sourcing initiative specific to client’s needs.
- Establish Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and Governance/Steering Committee/s.
- Act as primary liaison to hiring managers and candidates. Ensure that client’s needs, expectations and goals are met and exceeded.
- Craft and Implement program and quality oversight plans.
- Oversee all flexible staffing personnel across multiple functional areas for the client (i.e. Clinical Trial Operations and Support, Clinical Monitoring, Study File Management, Data Management, SAS Programming, Biostatistics, Finance, etc.).
- Effectively manage the client-specific flexible staff according to authorized personnel policies and procedures that fully conforms to current laws and regulations; to include overseeing recruitment, hiring, supervision, and termination of flexible staff.
- Oversee client-specific flexible staffing recruitment process, including requisitions, selection, evaluation, placement, agreement and administration
- Monitor client-specific operational reports and metrics to ensure unit goals are met
- Partner with Business Development/Proposal Development/Marketing for client RFPs, capabilities presentations, BID defenses and website/collateral material
- Provide Leadership and guidance to the Strategic Resourcing team
- Work with Advanced Clinical/Strategic Resourcing Leadership in the support, development and implementation of new process initiatives
- Interact with finance/payroll to ensure accurate client-specific timesheet reporting, billing, invoicing and payment
- Collaborate with human resources and legal counsel as needed to ensure compliance with flexible staffing activities
- Bachelor’s Degree or RN
- Eight years’ experience Clinical Research experience
- Five plus years’ experience managing Functional Service Model
- Familiarity with local, state, and federal employment law, and regulations
- Advanced ability in evaluating candidate’s skills and relevant experience as they relate to job requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Job Type: Full Time
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!