SR. PROGRAM MANAGER
This person would be responsible for managing 10 priority projects including the work efforts of other resources.
The skill set required is a combination of Enterprise Project Management and Bus Development.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration
- Formulates, gains alignment, and executes on program approach, end state vision and roadmap for the program.
- Builds and cultivates a high-performance matrix Client team ensuring predictable, consistent, and successful program delivery through direct management and overall coordination of all related projects and tracks of work.
- Builds and develops relationships and seen as a single point of contact for issue resolution during implementation.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships and strategic partnerships with external and internal key stakeholders/customers across groups and/or business units to improve effectiveness and influence.
- Ensures a holistic view by coordinating with and monitoring all impacted business processes to support the transition from sales to delivery and from delivery to operational support.
- Performs ongoing review of program status; identifies risks.
- Documents program progress including implementation, timelines, issues, risks, and successes to maintain program course.
- Assesses results and implements risk mitigation solutions as appropriate.