Senior Product Marketing Manager at Webflow
Senior Product Marketing Manager
San Francisco HQ or US Remote
Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who understands the power of exceptional product marketing. As Senior Product Marketing Manager, you’ll become an expert on our product, our customers, the market and the competitive landscape. You’ll shape our go-to-market strategy as well as the future of our product by working cross-functionally with our leadership and product teams.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or US remote
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you’ll …
- Partner with our product team to develop and implement a world-class product go-to-market and launch strategy
- Develop an expert understanding of Webflow’s products, use cases, and the markets in which we compete — to drive unique market positioning, messaging & sales strategies.
- Conduct customer interviews/market research and redefine our view of the competitive landscape to influence decisions regarding the roadmap and go-to-market strategy
- Evaluate and optimize team processes and frameworks to improve the effectiveness of product launches and cross-functional collaboration
- Develop and communicate Webflow’s value proposition through training and marketing materials that support lead-nurturing, conversion, and customer retention efforts
- Work cross-functionally with sales and growth teams to meet revenue and customer goals
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Senior Product Marketing Manager if you:
- Have past experience as a product marketing manager
- Are experienced in crafting positioning, segmentation, and packaging new and existing products into the market
- Are able to operate independently across a set of cross-functional partners to build out new programs and initiatives
- Have a background in SaaS, B2B, and or design software industry, experience with targeting SMB/mid-market is a plus
- Are comfortable being the voice of a product — speaking at online and offline events and conferences
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that meeting just 50% of a role’s requirements puts you in the running.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us:
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act):
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move uncomfortably fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you:
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Senior Product Marketing Manager and a human being
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!