Senior Product Manager, Unified Communications
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Seattle, WA
Job Type: Engineering
Experience: 5 to 7 years
Job ID: 19000988
*This is a remote role and can be located anywhere in the U.S.*
This position is the practice leader for defining, creating, launching, and managing Mitel-based solutions delivered as a managed cloud service. These solutions are technically complex, encompassing elements/services across multiple Windstream organizations and requires a strong leader that can coordinate and manage the cross functional teams involved in delivering and managing the solution. The position requires strong technical expertise in networking, Mitel communication platforms, data center, and cloud-based technologies. Previous product management experience is a must, along with the ability to perform cost analysis/pricing, and the operational expertise to engage with IT/finance teams to develop financial models, quote tools, and billing processes.
The position combines traditional product management (product/solution definition, offer development, product life-cycle management), financial analysis/margin management (responsibility for solution pricing/costs, etc.), and business development (negotiations and relationship management with vendor partners) roles – all into one job. The candidate must be able to cover a significant breadth of technical/business/project management skills, and multiple years of relevant work experience (in Pre-Sales Engineering, Solution Architecture, Product Management) in the industry.
Important Responsibilities for this Position Include:
- Drive efficient and effective solution development practices and processes
- Define priorities and create focus on areas that create customer value
- Build, motivate, and partner with product marketing/sales, operations and other key stakeholders
- Ability to function with a high degree of autonomy
- Project a high degree of integrity and credibility with other organizations
- Ownership/management of solution cost/price structure, financial models, and quote/sales support tools
- Existing Solution – Product LifeCycle Management
- New Solution Development/Project Management
- Project and Cross Functional Team Management and Operational Planning
- College degree in Engineering or a related field and 5-7 years’ professional level experience with 0-2 years’ supervisory experience for roles with supervision; or 9+ years’ professional level related Engineering/Technical experience with 0-2 years’ supervisory experience for roles with supervision; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related Engineering/Technical experience required.