Senior Product Manager – Security and Compliance Analytics at CloudPassage
Sr. Product Manager – Security and Compliance Analytics
Product Management remote, United States
This position is a key role in our product management team where you will drive security and compliance analytics for applications running on public cloud infrastructures, providing security practitioners with critical insights that help their businesses assess and reduce risk.
- Drive the vision and execution for CloudPassage’s security and compliance analytics capabilities, owning requirements definition, execution, and field enablement.
- Be a subject matter expert and drive discussions with clients, partners and the field organization in pre- and post-sales situations.
- Collaborate directly with key customers to discover the market problems, develop solutions, and establish deep partnerships.
- Work closely with architecture, development and operations team to manage the product development and delivery process.
- Drive alignment on common business goals with cross-functional teams including product marketing, customer success, sales and sales engineering.
- 5+ years of product management experience preferably at a SaaS provider serving global enterprises. Proven track record for developing, managing, and launching large-scale web-based software and/or services.
- Significant experience developing data visualizations, dashboards, and reports in a multi-tenant SaaS-delivered product.
- Background in information security and compliance is a plus, specifically in public cloud infrastructures such as AWS, Azure, and GCP. Working knowledge of compliance frameworks such as PCI, HIPAA, ISO-27001, NIST-800-53.
- Strong understanding of DevOps methodologies, modern application architectures and the implications of that on workload security and compliance.
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and analytical skills.
- Agile, adaptable and capable of delivering new products and features iteratively.
- Strong leader, self-starter and a proven team player in a high achievement-oriented environment.
CloudPassage is the recognized leader in automated cloud security and compliance for dynamic application deployment environments like AWS and Azure. A true pioneer, the company’s groundbreaking innovations received the first-ever patents granted in the cloud security domain.
Today, CloudPassage safeguards cloud infrastructure for the world’s best-recognized brands in finance, e-commerce, gaming, B2B SaaS, and digital media with Halo, its flagship solution. Halo is an award-winning cloud security platform that automates continuous visibility for millions of serverless, server-based, and containerized assets across hundreds of public and hybrid cloud environments. Halo is software-as-a-service, deploying in minutes and scaling effortlessly. Halo integrates with configuration management and CICD tools such as Puppet, Chef, and Jenkins to align security functions with automated DevOps processes. CloudPassage is a proven solution for delivering automated security and compliance visibility, critical to protecting data and applications migrating to public IaaS environments.
Visit www.cloudpassage.com to learn how Halo can enable faster, more effective cloud infrastructure security for your enterprise.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!